The OFFICIAL Interference World Cup Thread - PART 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel bad for the good english folks here

Penalty is terrible

To all the English fans, despite all the angst between Argentina and England, I feel for you. I went through the same yesterday and it sucks.

Congrats, Portugal.

Yeah - too bad it had to end that way for the English. What a terrible way to go down.

This has been two penalty shootouts in a row for Portugal against England, right?

This Ricardo keeper was good. He may look goofy but he did a good job.

Its all wayne rooneys fault, he could have got us a few goals in.

Ricardo always (well, during the penalty shoot out at least) looked like he would win Portugal this one unless all the Portugese players would miss the target
makes sense that the best (by far) English player of the evening was the only one who managed to score

can't wait for tonights game
should be a lot better

It doesn't matter as the winner of Brazil and France will go to the cup. Portugal doesn't stand a chance (they've been crap and lucky throughout the whole thing but then again so has England).

flag-Portugal-detail-lg.gif

FORCA PORTUGAL!!!

Last edited:
Congrats to England. Apart from Rooney this was a correct game. :up: Penalties sucks because you (fan) can die at any moment lol. But the game has to end somehow. A lot better than 70 or 80 years ago when after the extra time, the referee just threw a coin to see who would be the winner.... Now, that should be tense :laugh:

As portuguese I wanna play with Brazil.

PASSÁMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For who's interested

Brazil looks on paper than tuesday . Juninho and Gilberto are on field . And Ronaldinho is finally on the attack ! :drool: Halleluiah

What the hell happened?

I don't know whether to blame Rooney for getting that stupid stupid red card or to blame Lampard and Gerrard for missing penalty shots or to blame Erikkson for using that stubborn one-FWD formation. :tsk:

I say Eriksson has come full circle with this team. They need someone with a new mentality.

So sorry for Becks and the way he went out on his last World Cup. :sad: :sad: :sad:

IF happens to be really BRA X POR

I already wonder , will Scolari and Deco (Among others) sing the national anthem ?

for those complaing about the crap Portugal have been... Please... Brasil played a lot worse against ghana. France played a LOT worse in the group fase. Italy... well... I never saw them playing a good football... but hey, that's just my opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom