The OFFICIAL Interference World Cup Thread - PART 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since Brazil > Portugal and Spain > Portugal, and France have defeated both of these, it can only go one way tomorrow :drool:

good win Italy

and well done Germany: semi finals is still an amazing result when you look at the overall quality of their players

J_NP said:
shirt_portugal_figo_hinten.jpg
:drool:

D4.jpg
:wink:

116612-611-cronaldo.jpg
:rockon:

And of Course

scolari.jpg
:D

:hyper:

U2Man said:
Well, since Brazil > Portugal and Spain > Portugal, and France have defeated both of these, it can only go one way tomorrow :drool:

Keep thinkin that mate :wink:

the rockin edge said:
that was awesome :combust:

germany out :drool:

now France need to beat Portugal tomorrow....Italy vs France :drool:

What kept you?

And did you see Ballack's face :drool:

Is it only me that is findin pretty weird and all britishs for France ..... :scratch:

Like my old good math teacher used to say , if You go to france and u're speakin english , 1st thing You say : "I'm not british , I'm braz...... "

J_NP said:
Is it only me that is findin pretty weird and all britishs for France ..... :scratch:

Like my old good math teacher used to say , if You go to france and u're speakin english , 1st thing You say : "I'm not british , I'm braz...... "

i'm supporting the team playing the better football.

U2Man said:

What kept you?

And did you see Ballack's face :drool:

i was lighting the bbq. :wink:

i missed his face, i kept looking but i dont think the channel here showed it :( any pics? :whistle:

U2Man said:

after a few minutes laughing at such a statement, in the name of true i advise you to go see the results of the last games between the above mentioned teams

zoobeatle said:
kick this Polish, sorry German team out.

Deco isn't exactly from Lisbon.

Patrick Vieira, he's from...Senegal?

Oh and Owen Hargreaves, he's Canadian isn't he? No, he's English? What the...

This ridiculous branding of German as a Polish team has echoes of le Pen's terrible accusations that the France team isn't French and I wish it would just bloody stop.

bedouin fire said:

after a few minutes laughing at such a statement, in the name of true i advise you to go see the results of the last games between the above mentioned teams

Doesn't matter. It's their current strength that counts.

bedouin fire said:

i am then sorry for your disappointment with the defeat of equador in the 1/8's

that's almost funny.

except you are serious :|

furthermore i was referring to the semi final games. of course i support england if they aren't the better team, would you support portugal if they weren't the better team on the night?

Last edited:
yertle-the-turtle said:

Deco isn't exactly from Lisbon.

Patrick Vieira, he's from...Senegal?

Oh and Owen Hargreaves, he's Canadian isn't he? No, he's English? What the...

This ridiculous branding of German as a Polish team has echoes of le Pen's terrible accusations that the France team isn't French and I wish it would just bloody stop.

This is true. However, all players should at least know the words to their national anthem.

U2Man said:

Doesn't matter. It's their current strength that counts.

How can you compare Portugal actual strenght with Brazil or Spain if they haven't played together?

Okay, keep all your preconceptions, maybe we will, again, slap some faces like we've done a few times over the last six years.

ITALY!! :drool: :drool:
Del Piero :bow:
Pirlo :bow:

If Portugal wins tomorrow I'll have my dream final come true... my country against my all-time 2nd team :drool:

annie_vox said:
J_PN I just listened to the declarations of the French...:| No comment, this is sad...

Ribery didn't even know who was Scolari. He said he was a "good player".

Only Domenech has been correct so far :huh: The French press is as ridiculous as the English press...

Hopefully they'll take the same way... anyway, if France loses, I'll be a bit sad for Zidane, I really admire him, he's ending his career like the champion he is :drool: :drool: but tomorrow... who cares? PORTUGAL!!

the rockin edge said:

what are you talking about?

French Journal "France Soir" said some ''NICE'' things bout Portugal , Highlights :

" - Petit makes up the lack of tecnic with Brutality

- Deco is a savage without fair play "

J_NP said:

French Journal "France Soir" said some ''NICE'' things bout Portugal , Highlights :

" - Petit makes up the lack of tecnic with Brutality

- Deco is a savage without fair play "

exactely... and there was more but I really don't remember... I don't care honestly... A French player said bad things too but I don't remember his name...

Italy were the better team tonight.
The ref had a amazing game , he must be the ref for the final.
Germany have done themselves proud.

COME ON FRANCE

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS WE WON!!!!!!!!!!
GO ITALY, GOOOOO!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

been out partying 'till now.... they're going absolutely CRAZY out there!!! italian flags everywhere, people singing, and LOADS of water (and beer) :wink:

ps: I officially love GENNARO IVAN GATTUSO! :happy:

U2Man said:
If France win tomorrow, I don't know who to root for in the final :(

I KNOW! Me neither.... :(

Usually France is my fave after England but it's been a long time for Italy....hmmm....

Woohooo! So happy for Italy!

France will walk all over Portugal tomorrow by the way....:yes: :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom