The OFFICIAL Interference World Cup Thread - PART 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, the match where Italy left a one-legged man in for overtime and penalties. Brilliant.

annie_vox said:

I remeber it! I was so little... But I remember it so well!

I was little as well , but I remember I after I "played" Goalkeeper :wink: It was so crazy , i was so happy despite the not so good game

na verdade foi pelas declaracoes contra os jpgadores , inclusive , chamaram de selvagem e tudo

J_NP said:

I was little as well , but I remember I after I "played" Goalkeeper :wink: It was so crazy , i was so happy despite the not so good game

na verdade foi pelas declaracoes contra os jpgadores , inclusive , chamaram de selvagem e tudo

I was on vacation and and remember that all the brazialians went to the streets to party;) It was great...

I didn't listen to those decalrations... And honestly I don't care... Vamos ver como se portem em campo:wink: But I'm afraid:huh: really...

annie_vox said:

I was on vacation and and remember that all the brazialians went to the streets to party;) It was great...

I didn't listen to those decalrations... And honestly I don't care... Vamos ver como se portem em campo:wink: But I'm afraid:huh: really...

Saiba + q nunca 80% do bra no minimo vai torcer pra port amanha , especialmente amanha . O q no minimo contribui em uns 150 milhoes de torcida :wink:

Is there some way fans can vote to have this match go on until someone scores, without PKs?

J_NP said:

Saiba + q nunca 80% do bra no minimo vai torcer pra port amanha , especialmente amanha . O q no minimo contribui em uns 150 milhoes de torcida :wink:

Eu sei disso;) I have a brazilian friend and he was sad for his country of course... But now he's already wearing the portuguese T-shirt:wink: So sweet...

Oh Jesus, Ballack just had a man wide open on the other side of the goal and missed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom