The OFFICIAL Interference World Cup Thread - PART 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the way Ghana got their second goal against the USA, I don't mind.

No, I'm not bitter.

The real shame is , ghana's defense is awful , Brazil could be winning by 5-0 now , if they had the same team against Japan

With that Quality , and this crap defense in line , Brazil could be giving show

Once again one of the favourites has been given preferential treatment at this World Cup. That was one of the thickest offsides the world has ever seen. And Ronaldo wasn't even involved.

J_NP said:
Brazil is terrible

Cant really blame , the best is on the bench

Parreira is favorite to the be the dumbest coach of the WC

Can Please someone remind him that he has Juninho , Gilberto Silva , Cicinho and lots of great stuff on bench ....
[/QUOTE

Dont worry about Parreira,my friend.He knows what he's doing.Brasil are into best 8 teams and none player is injured and not even tired.I think that's very smart.And smart team will win world cup.

^^ That's good to hear though I'm not watching the game. I'm really looking forward for Spain-France today, but I'm almost sure that TV won't pass it here... Too bad:sad: I havn't decided who I'm going to support...

:down: Offside at the second Brasil goal, and possibly the weirdest referee decision: Ghana player gets tackled in penalty area but HE gets the second yellow card.

U2girl said:
:down: Offside at the second Brasil goal, and possibly the weirdest referee decision: Ghana player gets tackled in penalty area but HE gets the second yellow card.

I think he dived on purpose..but I could be wrong:|

Tell you what the score should've been 2-0 . Actually 4-2 with all the chances missed , the chances Brazil lost in the end were ridiculous .

U2girl said:

That was a ugly dive U2girl , he wanted to jump into a pool

xaviMF22 said:
I love Brazil, but that was one of their worst matches:|

:up: Absolutely true , actually it was THE worst , until 85 min I think

But there are 2 big reasons for this

- The Initial Start Up , it's no surprise Brazil played bad , coz that's the same team that took out the shine of Brazil , remember Croatia And Australia . That's not the right team . To give you a clue , specially to most british who are here , it's like if Lampard and Gerrad stayed on bench .

- And adding to this , people it's no surprise Brazil will only play 90% of it's capacity when facing a big team

Now tell me , where's the surprise on this ........

Last edited:
Clumsily done by Thuram :tsk:

It's a shame because Spain doesn't deserve this lead, at all.

Looks like we are gonna see lots of goals and stories on this game

Anyone agree with me that it smells like ET

xaviMF22 said:

doesn't deserve????

Nope. It's been very equal, but if anyone deserved to be ahead at the time that Spain got that penalty, it was France.

In One line I put the 1st half

Espanha joga muito mais , tem mais posse de bola , toca bem , e a franca vai de lancamento , exceto o gol q foi um passe q deixou o cara na frente sozinho .

Falar nisso nem a RTP tah passando n annie ...

Last edited:
U2Man said:
Where in the world are you, annie_vox?

Portugal... we have to pay extra money to watch every game... They pass all the Portugal games and some of the others. I would love to watch this one but unfortunatelly I can't...

Obrigada J_NP! Eu acho que os meus vizinhos têm estado muito bem:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom