The OFFICIAL Interference World Cup Thread - PART 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the betting money is going to England.

(90 minute result)
England Win 11/10
Draw 2/1
Portugal Win 9/4

That Argentina/Germany violence is child's play compared to the Portugal/Netherlands game. Who really cares now.

Count Marzipan said:
Actually, there are rumours that the Argentina bench were taunting the Germans during the shootout which is what prompted the "sshhhh" after the Germans put their 4th penalty in. I'm only going by what I saw afterwards because regardless of the verbal intimidation by Germany, there was no excuse to respond in a physical way.

That would be hard to tell. I never heard anything related like that and have been searching for it in every newscast. Most sources point to Borowski starting everything.

I am no justifying Argentina as I said. But it was very "low" to shhh the Argentines with a final score.

I think Portugal has been slightly better in the first half, but I predict penalties :sigh:

U2Man said:
I think Portugal has been slightly better in the first half, but I predict penalties :sigh:

Oh, please no. I have had enough of these two-hour matches that normally yield an unfair result, like yesterday.

Oh, by the way, did I tell you that Germany sucks?

:wink:

U2Man said:

I agree. England hasn't been moving the ball around quite as well as Portugal. England's two shots on goal were a little better, though, I think.

Rooney needs more support! He can't do anything if no-one gives him the ball.

Anyone know what the record is for the most games in a single world cup going to penos? just curious...give us something to work on if the second half is as boring:wink:

Yeah, right, Portuguese have 2 handballs in this match and nothing gets called - Rooney gives a little push and gets a red card!!

Who the hell chose an Argentinian for an England match?!? Everyone knows about the bad blood....

*#$*#($#*$#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom