The OFFICIAL Interference World Cup Thread - PART 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J_NP said:
BTW just read , Pekerman asked to leave , and it's no longer the coach

Yep - sad.

Jose Pekerman has revealed that he plans to quit as manager of Argentina following his side's penalty shoot-out defeat to Germany.

Esteban Cambiasso's failure to score from the spot prompted scenes of jubilation in Berlin but for Pekerman it has provoked serious reflection.

"I think the cycle is over. I'm sure I'm not going to continue [as coach]," he told a news conference.

J_NP said:
BTW just read , Pekerman asked to leave , and it's no longer the coach

Pekerman says he wants to leave, he was not asked to leave.

It's too early to make a decision. I think he needs to calm down and make a decision later when he gets back to Argentina.

U2@NYC said:

Pekerman says he wants to leave, he was not asked to leave.

Thats What I meant mate , should've write he DID ASK

Though I musy , despite the fact I still understand he messed up today , he has done great job , should continue

this is just ridicoulus.... (i've never learned how to type that)

Ukraine has Italy at it's knees, yet Italy gets to make the 2nd goal... and Ukraine makes attempt after attempot and that DAMN LUCKY ITALIANS CAN GET A GOAL!!! :mad:

What happens with EVERY TEAM that plays Italy... they have them surrendered... but they just can't score...

experience is this... not great playing

Italy has just started to become arrogantly lazy again. They always do that.

Edit: And yet they keep scoring :drool:

3-0

Last edited:
Dude , you only come here to .... , you really want to listen something nice dont ya . You hate brazil we got it , now please stop this

Last edited:
is just...

it really pisses me off that it seems that some teams play 2 minutes and pass, and others try 90 minutes and make the game, but can't...

at least Italy made something good today... or I'll put it like this

Italy isn't playing like a champion, but they sure have the champions luck...

J_NP

I don't HATE Brasil...

I actually love some things, like Ayrton Senna (THE best) and I'm actually talking through MSN witha brasilian chick in terms that are just... well... at least PG-14 :combust: :love:

I just HATE the Brasil football team... especially this one

In 94 I cheered for you winning... :wink:

but not this time :grumpy:

Still dont know what this luck factor , has to do with this extreme hatred for brazil ...... :eyebrow: But fine then if you prefer to see your continent slashed .....

I think I'm only comment here tomorrow

U2@NYC said:

Esta bien, Flavia. No perdimos por el referi. Si bien cobro todas para ellos, no cambio el resultado. Fue un partido parejo y tuvimos mala suerte en los penales. Nada mas. Frente alta, y ojala Pekerman se quede en la Seleccion. El tipo sabe.

Si, de Peke no tengo queja alguna; estuvo mas que bien.

Es calentura post-partido que le dicen vio?

Ya me estoy enfriando. :D

NICE ONE GERMANY, see you guys in the final :wink: .

Hopefully england will go out there and do the business

All this 'Germany don't have German strikers' rubbish is annoying. What about Zinha, or Deco, or Gullermo Franco, or Alex, or Camoranesi, or Hargreaves, or Vieira? Should half the Australian team have been turning out for Croatia then?

I think you guys scared Zootlesque away with all your negative remarks about Germany :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom