The OFFICIAL Interference World Cup Thread (and Party) - PART 7 - Page 31 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-10-2006, 09:04 AM   #451
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 11:35 AM
CONGRATULATIONS ITALY

Old 07-10-2006, 09:05 AM   #452
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Old 07-10-2006, 09:46 AM   #453
New Yorker

Thats what I was gonna say as well , this thing of provocation being normal , my ass . They should put a end to this , it's dirty game . There should be a red card as well for Mr Materazzi , it's fantastic these persons who apparently think they cant win without a little "alternative " help ........

PUT A BLOODY END TO THIS
Old 07-10-2006, 09:48 AM   #454
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 01:35 PM
Re: suck it

Quote:
Originally posted by hanoverquay
suck it france!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's one thing to congrat Italy.
It's another one to say that the losers suck. I'd like to say that Materazzi is the one who sucks for being such a racist moron. This guy is dangerous. We all know what he said to Zidane. Maybe not the exact words, but we know that he obvioulsy insulted his mom (who in very poor health at the moment).
Well, great way to play sport uh.

I can't excuse Zidane's act but I can't understand it. 100%.
It's a pity for the French team but I wouldn't have liked it if they'd won like the Italian won.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:52 AM   #455
Refugee

Local Time: 12:35 PM
funny, when figo headbutted the dutch guy, i didn't see anyone here or in the international press concerned with what the dutch might said...
Old 07-10-2006, 09:54 AM   #456
you are what you is

Materazzi is an insult to the game
I don't know what he said, but I know the guy wouldn't stop at anything

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...70568688502787
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Old 07-10-2006, 09:59 AM   #457
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by bedouin fire
funny, when figo headbutted the dutch guy, i didn't see anyone here or in the international press concerned with what the dutch might said...
Not what He said , but what he did , it was the same guy guy starting with B.... that put Ronaldo out of the game

Qto a imprensa , nao ligue , aquilo ali so foi pra abafar ..... o q importa eh q ele nao perdeu jogos .

E vc veja isso sai de um brasileiro q apesar de tudo sabe q foi sacanagem ontem o q o materazzi fez , e era pra ele ter sido expulso tb
Old 07-10-2006, 10:49 AM   #458
Refugee

Location: I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and butterflies in my tummy
Local Time: 06:35 AM
Re: Re: suck it

Quote:
Originally posted by MissMaCo

It's one thing to congrat Italy.
It's another one to say that the losers suck. I'd like to say that Materazzi is the one who sucks for being such a racist moron. This guy is dangerous. We all know what he said to Zidane. Maybe not the exact words, but we know that he obvioulsy insulted his mom (who in very poor health at the moment).

I can't excuse Zidane's act but I can't understand it. 100%.
It's a pity for the French team but I wouldn't have liked it if they'd won like the Italian won.

that was so sad... when Zidane got the red card... I mean, we all (the 20 people who were watching ) knew that he was going to get it, but still it was a very sad moment...
Old 07-10-2006, 10:59 AM   #459
New Yorker

Re: Re: suck it

Quote:
Originally posted by MissMaCo

We all know what he said to Zidane. Maybe not the exact words, but we know that he obvioulsy insulted his mom (who in very poor health at the moment).

Wait a sec , if this was really the case , if Zid's mother is sick , and the bastard said somethin , this guy should go to jail , this "person" should be banned from the football
Old 07-10-2006, 11:08 AM   #460
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by J_NP
it's fantastic these persons who apparently think they cant win without a little "alternative " help ........
I'm sorry... do you think we won thanks to Materazzi's stupid behaviour? :s
he acted real disrespectful and childish, but I don't think he expected a headbutt from Zizou... a harsh answer maybe, but not physical... I can't tell if he really meant to get him expelled.
Materazzi scored yesterday and saved the day, but I have to say, he really is a pr**k sometimes. I don't like him very much, and I'm sorry Nesta couldn't play 'cos I like him so much better
I think the team as a whole deserved to win, they put their heart into the match... they had nothing to do with Materazzi's act, they did not cheat, they did not dive (although some people would like to think so). I hope this WC will help to rebuild a new soccer in Italy, we really need it right now.
I'm sorry for France, but soccer (or any game for that matter) is always like this... either you win or you lose.

(I hope my engligh wasn't too bad )
Old 07-10-2006, 11:10 AM   #461
Blue Crack Addict

Austrian teletext thinks he called him a terrorist and called his sister a whore.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:10 AM   #462
War Child

Re: Re: Re: suck it

Quote:

Wait a sec , if this was really the case , if Zid's mother is sick , and the bastard said somethin , this guy should go to jail , this "person" should be banned from the football
I didn't hear anything about him insulting his mom, I'd really like to know where do you get these news from :s
Old 07-10-2006, 11:12 AM   #463
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Re: Re: Re: suck it

Quote:

All I can say is that Zidane's mom is sick and it's serious and yeah this guy said something which we all assume was related to his mom. I dunno know for the jail part tho lol it might be a bit excessive uh? But I wouldn't mind seeing him banned.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:16 AM   #464
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Re: Re: Re: Re: suck it

Quote:
Originally posted by sraphim

I didn't hear anything about him insulting his mom, I'd really like to know where do you get these news from :s

from me

seriously we got these news from the French TV news. A journalist who happens to be Zidane's close friend told that this morning. All this is assumption, but I'm afraid it can't be something else that drove Zidane crazy. I mean he's used to racist insults and everything, but he's the kind of guy who just can't stand personal attacks towards his family.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:20 AM   #465
New Yorker

"He told me Materazzi said something very serious to him but he wouldn't tell me what," agent Alain Migliaccio told BBC Radio Five Live.

It makes sense , this part of "very" serious makes sense , to what might've been said