The Official Interference Super (it's two words, people) Bowl Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
superbowllogo.jpg

Discuss. :hi5:

Once again, my only contributions to this thread will be "Go Giants", commentary on the commercials, and how fugly Petty is.

I'll leave the play by play to the boys. :kiss:

NOTE - Improper use of the words Super and Bowl (aka, having the two run together as if they were one word) will not be tolerated per Headache cause he'll get all :mad: and we want a happy Super Bowl Sunday, don't we? Yes, yes we do.

I think you can expect a phone call from the NFL's lawyers for not only using the logo but also the term Super Bowl. It's a bigger deal than illegal downloading. :wink:

Go Big Blue!

No predictions from me, I just want a good football game. Plus, I hope Tom Petty kicks ass at halftime.

DaveC said:
18-1, FTW

Yeah bite me Dave :wink: No more NHL streaming links for you.

Normally I'd resist but since I know what a Gi'nts fan Headache is I'll gladly say I can't wait for Newengland to win the Superbowl.

randhail said:
How can you root against Boston teams when they have such outstanding, nonobnoxious fans? :wink:

:) Just like NY fans.

The best part is that 1/2 of my family is from New England, and roots for all Boston teams. A deceased relative of mine was even a member of the Sox organization for many years. My 87 year old Grandmother, from a nursing home, cannot wait for the Super Bowl to root the Patriots on.

Hey, Grandma, I love you dearly but fuck the Pats. <---(Class personified)

cruzila said:
GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

:love:

I miss that little guy that used to run the ball for touchdowns all the time.

What the hell was his name.. Dave Meggett :drool:

Look at that little Meggett run! (And he was a Pat too).

I'll let someone else post the post-NFL Meggett stuff if they're so inclined...

Oh wait, I just had deja vu.. is he the one that went to jail, or something to that effect? I think I mentioned him here before :lol:

Sicy said:
Oh wait, I just had deja vu.. is he the one that went to jail, or something to that effect? I think I mentioned him here before :lol:

I remembered that too. Poor little Dave Meggett. He helped the Giants win Super Bowl XXV. He ain't doing so good now though. Coincidentally, the Giants were underdogs in that one too.

Obligatory link of The Waiting, by Tom Petty (with special guest star Eddie Vedder)

(I was going to post a link to a clip of the Simpsons episode where Homer has to wait five days before getting his gun, but no such clip appears to be on the web.)

Last edited:
Yawn.....it's two words people, Super Bore.

New England for the win, though Boston and NYC are both perfect cities.

Back
Top Bottom