The Official Interference Super (it's two words, people) Bowl Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks dumb, but I laughed at the gag with the extra foot coming out of nowhere to kick that guy.

kellyahern said:

I was just asking my sister, "Is it possible for cartoon Pandas to be sort of racist? Because that sort of was."

sales genie

first ad

had a man with an Indian accent with 7 children

Yeeesh.

Sales Genie apparently spent their entire budget on buying the ad time, and had nothing left over for ... well, anything else. That shit was offensive AND amateur.

2008 and people still haven't figured out that talking babies aren't funny?

I weep for our future.

I'm not getting the cool ads. I can tell you a canadian made for tv movie is coming to CTV soon.
yippee.gif

as much as i wouldn't mind the pats winning as they have a semi local guy, more giants action = more peyton shots.

I'm not a bit worried. The Pats scoring at the very end of games is as predictable as the sunrise.

kellyahern said:

That was the same company?

What ad company thinks it's a good idea to go with "stereotypes" as a theme for there ad campaign?
:huh:
its ok

one of the owner's friends is a minority

I'm glad I missed the puking one. People get outraged at Janet Jackson's claw-covered nipple, but vomit during commercial breaks is okay?

Is it just me, or am I the only one who couldn't care less about the commercials? :lol:

For the record, they've pretty much all been terrible. :wink: Liked the balloon coke one.

Back
Top Bottom