The Official Interference Super (it's two words, people) Bowl Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Giants better get up by 21 points and quick, because all teams fall apart against the Pats in the 2nd half. There are countless examples.

corianderstem said:

Just what I saw on TV.

Way to go, Danica. Way to represent yourself as a woman in sports. Am I supposed to take you seriously or something?

No_Danica_Im_Racy_800x600_02072007.jpg

whitelight1_800x600.jpg

exposurefront_800x600.jpg

Two points:

1. What the hell happened to the Pats' O-line? It looks horrible!

2. Again, pressure is being put on Brady, and he doesn't look good. Color me surprised. :wink:

Tom Brady=*SPLAT*

If the Giants could manage an offense, it would probably be over by now.

The Giants defense is winning the battle of the lines. #91 rules!

Worst halftime show EVER. I don't know what they were thinking getting his boring ass. If you want Dylan, get the real thing. I guarantee you he would have got a better audience reception regardless of his voice.

Not every year can be U2 or Prince, but this is SAD.

lazarus said:
Worst halftime show EVER. I don't know what they were thinking getting his boring ass. If you want Dylan, get the real thing. I guarantee you he would have got a better audience reception regardless of his voice.

Not every year can be U2 or Prince, but this is SAD.

Could not agree more.

American Girl >>>>>>> Refugee

Dude, did I just hear Arcade Fire as they returned from commercials? :ohmy:

The Stones are like 10 years older than the Heartbreakers, but when they played halftime they fucking BROUGHT IT.

And this is coming from someone who thinks Jagger is a capitalist whore.

Tom Petty's voice = weak now

Professional, inoffensive, no climax like Purple Rain, Hey Jude, or Streets. Meh.

Last edited:
He looks like Dennis Hopper if he stopped cutting his hair or shaving for three months.

(Random Sidenote: I love the shots of Peyton sitting up in the luxury box completely by himself. The best is when Eli got a delay of game and Peyton's making hand signals silently since no one's around.)

Back
Top Bottom