The Official Interference Super (it's two words, people) Bowl Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DaveC said:

So what? Write for ESPN then. Nobody here really does want to talk about it. We've talked it to death. The total lack of response the first time you brought it up should have been your first hint, no? :shrug:

I can't believe I watched the entire Pro Bowl today. I'm really gonna miss football. :(

3 days till pitchers and catchers :hi5:

Hey, Jeff Garcia to Terrell Owens, woo hoo, just like old times.

Pitchers & catchers indeed, I can't wait.

mikal said:

is that why it's the top headline on ESPN's NFL section right now? because only i care about it?

stop fooling yourself.

ESPN stopped being a legitimate news source a good 12 years ago. they will do anything for ratings, shove it down our throats until we're sick of it, and then move on to whatever is the new "hot" thing... see "who's next," mike and mike in the morning, PTI and the pseudo-sports guy.

frankly the most shocking thing in the past 3 pages of this thread was finding out that canada had a military.

We could talk about the draft...I'm all for moving on from any discussion of spygate, the super bowl, and whether or not the clock was screwy in Glendale.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

frankly the most shocking thing in the past 3 pages of this thread was finding out that canada had a military.

Suddenly I feel a lot less safe about leaving our 5500-mile northern border undefended.

Well, it's been over a week since the Giants big win at the Super Bowl.

So, I guess if I were a moderator, I shut this thread down so we can save all the spygate junk for the regular NFL thread.

randhail said:

Consider working overtime if it means less posts about spygate.

who are you and why are you telling me how many hours i should work per week?

and don't you know who i am? i'm kind of a big deal.

mikal said:

who are you and why are you telling me how many hours i should work per week?

and don't you know who i am? i'm kind of a big deal.

That's right, he's Bono! :censored:

I hope this thread isn't shut down because I wanted to post some parade pics when I have time. It would be a nice closer to it.

Then maybe the spygate can move to the NFL thread. I think spygate is just as valid a topic as anything else around here IMO. I mean drunk driving, steroids, dogfighting, cockfighting, why not?

Headache in a Suitcase said:
did someone just use the i'm kinda a big deal line in seriousness?

:hmm: perhaps mikal is u2kitten's alleged brother, who helped invent the retracable roof and the term "smellboys"

And dogfighting.

And dogs.

if it is time to end the super bowl thread, can we end it with this?

19-02.jpg

:love:

mikal said:

i'm into a different kind of dogfighting circuit where i actually fight the dog 1-on-1.

Well I hope you're not filming the dogs' signals...that would be cheating :wink:

No spoken words said:

Best idea I've heard since the 3rd... :lock: indeed. Please.

Hey don't let the thread go down like that. THIS is the way to salute it!

r2016569231.jpg

r1998920578.jpg

r1334638583.jpg

r2405755812.jpg

capt.e8d463800a2241c9abbdd958ba37b299.super_bowl_giants_football_era106.jpg

2008_02_05t130612_316x450_us_nfl_super_parade.jpg

r651532358.jpg

Tickertape the way it was meant to be! Congratulations Giants!:bow: :rockon:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom