The Official Interference Super (it's two words, people) Bowl Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like how Pats fans have tried so hard to dismiss the spygate thing and yet it won't go away. :lol:

Earlier in this thread people were like, "OMG, NOTHING happens at a walk-through so who gives a crap!@#"

Any yet, all you hear on ESPN is how a LOT of stuff happens at a walk-through that could help an opposing spying team, e.g., the first 15 plays are walked through and you can see who's on the field and who's not on the field and guage who's injured and who's not.

As a result of what's going on in the media, Pats fans now find themselves quoting news sources and trying desperately to show that the Pats didn't spy on any walk-through.

Love it when Pats fans/Red Sox fans are forced to get their panties in a wad. :laugh:

It's very important to remember that ESPN needs ratings, so discussing any spying on the Patriots' part kind of fits the bill.

DaveC said:
Let's talk about something other than Spygate for a while. I'm sick of it.

John Lackey said:
I like how Pats fans have tried so hard to dismiss the spygate thing and yet it won't go away. :lol:

Earlier in this thread people were like, "OMG, NOTHING happens at a walk-through so who gives a crap!@#"

Any yet, all you hear on ESPN is how a LOT of stuff happens at a walk-through that could help an opposing spying team, e.g., the first 15 plays are walked through and you can see who's on the field and who's not on the field and guage who's injured and who's not.

As a result of what's going on in the media, Pats fans now find themselves quoting news sources and trying desperately to show that the Pats didn't spy on any walk-through.

Love it when Pats fans/Red Sox fans are forced to get their panties in a wad. :laugh:

Well, that lasted a whole fourteen hours... :angry:

Please go away now.

DaveC said:

Well, that lasted a whole fourteen hours... :angry:

Please go away now.

Hey, when Dave issues a command, you hop to it!

n94801290_33555133_5375.jpg

YES SIR!

DaveC said:

Um...you're aware Belichick was already disciplined like 5 months ago...right? :scratch:

yes, but the 2nd penalty would be a 1 year suspension, as Belicheat was informed by Roger Goodell.

phanan said:

Perhaps you should read back a few pages to what Hewson posted:

And furthermore, if the best contribution you have in this thread is to continue to utter the words "Belicheat" and "Cheatriots", then do us all a favor and leave. You certainly haven't added anything else of value.

actually, the words "Belicheat" and "Cheatriots" are the highlights of this thread, IMO. so i think i'll stay. :)

and just because the Cheatriots release an official statement doesn't mean that they're innocent, lol.

Please, for the love of God (this applies to everybody, newbies and veterans alike):

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT SPYGATE.

It's over.

Done.

It has no longer any bearing whatsoever on football.

Forget about it.

Unless some massive breaking news story comes out that Belichick was smoking crystal meth with Paul Tagliabue in a motel room while watching the videos of defensive signals...then it will be worth talking about.

Until then, SHUT UP. PLEASE.

:angry:

DaveC said:
Please, for the love of God (this applies to everybody, newbies and veterans alike):

It's over.

Done.

Forget about it.

Unless some massive breaking news story comes out that Belichick was smoking crystal meth with Paul Tagliabue in a motel room while watching the videos of defensive signals...then it will be worth talking about.

What are you trying to say?

DaveC said:

It's over.

Done.

Forget about it.

So, you're saying she moved out?

BTW, that post was coming from a Patriot-hater.

The sentiment is correct: SHUT THE FUCK UP, WHINERS.

actually, i think we should talk about it some more.

maybe it deserves its own thread?

DaveC said:
Now you're trolling. :hi5:

no i'm not. i'm just bringing up current events. spygate is in the news, and there might be a lot more to it than we originally thought. and i happen to not be choosing to ignore it.

Here's the thing, though. Nobody else wants to discuss it. You're free to mention anything you like, but if you're looking for dialogue, and not a soliloquy, you'll shift gears. Bringing it back up is, at this point, you just baiting a very intense Dave C. Who is now a military man.

Truly, we're all...all of us....over it.

No spoken words said:
Here's the thing, though. Nobody else wants to discuss it. You're free to mention anything you like, but if you're looking for dialogue, and not a soliloquy, you'll shift gears. Bringing it back up is, at this point, you just baiting a very intense Dave C. Who is now a military man.

Truly, we're all...all of us....over it.

well i'm not over it, so truly all of us aren't over it. :) and i could care less if Dave C is intense or a military man, doesn't mean i don't have the right to speak my opinion.

when walsh is brought in by the senate to discuss his role with the team, surely many of you will want to discuss.

mikal said:

well i'm not over it, so truly all of us aren't over it. :)

when walsh is brought in by the senate to discuss his role with the team, surely many of you will want to discuss.

"all of us" meant everyone but you, and, I'm guessing you know that. So, again, you're not looking to discuss, you're looking to annoy. Because this a topic only you care about.

No spoken words said:

"all of us" meant everyone but you, and, I'm guessing you know that. So, again, you're not looking to discuss, you're looking to annoy. Because this a topic only you care about.

is that why it's the top headline on ESPN's NFL section right now? because only i care about it?

stop fooling yourself.

mikal said:

is that why it's the top headline on ESPN's NFL section right now? because only i care about it?

stop fooling yourself.

So what? Write for ESPN then. Nobody here really does want to talk about it. We've talked it to death. The total lack of response the first time you brought it up should have been your first hint, no? :shrug:

I can't believe I watched the entire Pro Bowl today. I'm really gonna miss football. :(

3 days till pitchers and catchers :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom