The Official Interference Super (it's two words, people) Bowl Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I only heard one Yanks reference, while exiting, an unhappy Pats fan said "well at least the Yankees still suck"...and no it wasn't me.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
b) the lecture on staying loyal to your hometown team should probably come from someone from boston or chicago, not a canadian who arbitrarily decided that he was going to like philadelphia teams, eh. :wink:

Thanks for not reading my post, chief. :hi5:

i will say this... there is nothing like being a long time fan for one team and one team only, sticking with them through thick and thin, the good the bad and everything in between... and then having the ultimate pay off in the end, especially when you're least expecting it.

it's heaven :love:

GOOD for you. I'm glad it payed off for you because you deserve it:up:

and proceeded to jump, fully clothed, into a hot tub in celebration... in front of my boss and other coworkers, mind you.

:hi5:

I sure hope you didn't have your cell phone or an ipod in your pocket.

Saturday, happier times:
XLII.jpg

Before the game, still happy:
Superbowl.jpg

There are no photos of me after the Burress catch, so don't ask. :wink:

i believe that's the first public posting proving that hewson is not, in fact, the sports guy :ohmy:
My visage has been posted here a couple of times before, many years ago...first time was with a snapshot with DB9 at the Providence1 Elevation show...didn't run into him in the desert.

mikal said:
so what do you all think will happen to Belicheat? 1 year suspension?

Perhaps you should read back a few pages to what Hewson posted:

Hewson said:

Fwiw, Michael Holley just stated on WEEI radio that he has spoken to multiple sources (unlike the original story which came from one unnamed source), and the Pats did not tape the Lambs' walkthrough in 2002. Holley is the author of Patriot Reign and Tedy Bruschi's co-author and has tremendous access to the team, staff and even coach Belichick.

“The suggestion that the New England Patriots recorded the St. Louis Rams’ walkthrough on the day before Super Bowl XXXVI in 2002 is absolutely false,” the club said in a statement. “Any suggestion to the contrary is untrue.”

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said the league investigated the claim and found no evidence of wrongdoing.

And furthermore, if the best contribution you have in this thread is to continue to utter the words "Belicheat" and "Cheatriots", then do us all a favor and leave. You certainly haven't added anything else of value.

Last edited:
The thread just took an odd turn there, that's all. :shrug:

Let's talk about something other than Spygate for a while. I'm sick of it.

Thoughts on the Pro Bowl? :lol:

It looks like maybe our Super Bowl thread is coming to a close.

Congratulations, once again, to all the NY Giant fans out there. Savor this victory and load up on all the Giants' Super Bowl Champion merchandise while you can.

Congratulations to all the NFL fans out there. This year's Super Bowl was an exciting game and that's all you can ask for as an NFL fan when you watch The Big Game.

Condolences to all the New England Patriot fans out there. The Pats had themselves a phenomenal run until the last 35 seconds of the last game. They still have a great team and I'm sure they'll be back in the playoffs next year. Hopefully, you won't have to hear anymore horseshit about Spygate. I never gave a shit about any of that.

Back
Top Bottom