The Official Interference Super (it's two words, people) Bowl Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrPryck2U said:
You're probably 4th on the list.

youjustmadethelistbuddy.jpg

phillyfan26 said:

Hey, that kind of looks like me! LO- wait no, hahaha.

I get it Stripes. LO- oh shit, there I go again. Damn it, I just can't help myself.

I can't wait to watch the parade tomorrow. That will be sweet to see.

^this type of response might add to people "beating the dead horse"...to use your words earlier.

but regardless, hey! Do you (collective you, not just MrPryck2U) think the Pats will be back next year? Will they keep Moss? Samuel? Will Tom Brady retire to become a model? He's so dreeeeamy

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, except that 18-1 means absolutely zero (those 18 wins are completely and utterly worthless if the 1 loss is in the Big One), the '72 Dolphins are still the only residents of Perfectville, and the '85 Bears are still the best team of all time. The universe remains in balance.

Fantastic game, although I don't remember much (I was about 14 beers in even before kickoff - and power hour started at the bar as soon as the first quarter did).

Congrats to the Giants fans, gotta give credit where credit is due, and Big Blue played unbelievably when it really counted the most.

As a Pats fan I am still dazed by what happened last night.

A record breaking season goes down the drain. My team got knocked in the head by one that wanted it more & played harder to get it.

New England missed the few opportunities they had. Why did Belichick pass on the FG attempt? What happened to the 2TE!! Why couldn't 5' 8" Ellis Hobbs get any help when everyone knew a Pass was coming?

I'm getting pissed just thinking about it.

The Giants capitalized on the mismatches that mattered. Especially the last one.

Congratulations Giants fans. The best team won last night.

I think the 1985 Bears would have wiped the floor with the 1972 Dolphins. The 2003-2004 Patriots probably would have beaten them as well.

Yeah, I'm not happy about this at all.

(Random Sidenote: My mother had the Today Show on this morning, and guess who was doing the report on the Super Bowl? Tiki Barber. Him interviewing Eli Manning made the anger of the Giants winning almost completely healed.)

My favorite part was when he asked how they got there, and Eli said, "It was just a matter of having the right group of guys."

Back
Top Bottom