The OFFICIAL Interference POST-World Cup Thread (PART 8)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salome said:
so posting a lot of shite

Shite begets shite I guess

Salome said:

about how zidane is algerian

The offspring of 2 Algerians is Algerian, of course he may carry a French passport as a result of his parents being from a country which used to be a colony which makes him eligible to play for France.....

Salome said:

how all the french are a bunch of whiners

Apologists for violence too........

Salome said:

Italy won the cup and they deserved it

On that we are agreed !

Salome said:

I deserve to read this thread without having to read your bs

And what makes you so special as to be entitled to special treatment ?

toscano said:

The offspring of 2 Algerians is Algerian

:down:

:huh: So that means only people whose grandparents (or before) were born in the US are American? You might want to brush up on your knowledge of immigration terms and law.

Toscano is now seriously competing with Shaun Vox , for the award of "Shit Posting "

Mate just knock it off ..... Italy is champion , the cup is over and all , why the urge to bring back all the issues , or you just like being called "idiot " :shrug:

J_NP said:
Toscano is now seriously competing with Shaun Vox , for the award of "Shit Posting "

Pot-Kettle-Black, who put you in charge anyway?

J_NP said:

or you just like being called "idiot " :shrug:

there's a phrase I love, "consider the source", I use it a lot when I see your posts.....

ntalwar said:

:down:

:huh: So that means only people whose grandparents (or before) were born in the US are American? You might want to brush up on your knowledge of immigration terms and law.

You insist on bringing up American immigration law, why ? Is Zidane trying for American citizenship now too ?

toscano said:

You insist on bringing up American immigration law, why ? Is Zidane trying for American citizenship now too ?

Why - what other citizenship did he try for (to use your term)?

What sources do you have that he is not legally a Frenchman, and whom do you consider a Frenchman (and not)?

Lippi is a class act - what a joke :lol:

Do you know the reason Baggio was benched while playing for Lippi's team? Because Baggio refused to tell Lippi which teammates were slagging him off...Yeah, what a class act indeed!

:love: Zidane :love:

ntalwar said:

Why - what other citizenship did he try for (to use your term)?

didn't say he was trying for ANY citizenship, but please do explain why you keep bringing up american immigration law, do you work for the ins?

ntalwar said:

What sources do you have that he is not legally a Frenchman,

I never said he wasn't legally French, but try here for some more info

www.rif.org

toscano said:

Zidane - the greatest Algerian player ever, no doubt !

Well - the "greatest Algerian player ever" is better than the greatest Italian player ever, as is the greatest French player ever.

And there's no INS anymore - it's USCIS now.

ladywithspinninghead said:
Lippi is a class act - what a joke :lol:

Do you know the reason Baggio was benched while playing for Lippi's team? Because Baggio refused to tell Lippi which teammates were slagging him off...Yeah, what a class act indeed!

:love: Zidane :love:

The reason Baggio was benched was because he was older and being replaced by a young superstar named Del Piero you idiot. Get your facts right before posting shit. Go jerk off to you Zidane poster :wink:

Seriously...how many times does a person have to be reprimanded for you folks to understand what kind of posts are inappropriate? I suggest that several of you review the FAQ/Rules and conduct yourselves in a civil manner from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom