The Official Interference Hall of Fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
the edge's cousin

cousin.jpg

:love:

Sicy has enough. She will be our first inductee.

After we officially induct Sicy, new inductees can be suggested.

Now, we need a sort of profile or description of Sicy for this Hall of Fame.

I dont see why everything cant be kept in one thread.

And whoever writes this will need to send it to me first for review :eyebrow:

Can we give the person like a poster?

Like what we have for the people who reach blue crack, they get their names put on the blue crack poster..

Can't we do a poster for the people who get in the hof?

tpsreports2424 said:
Can we give the person like a poster?

Like what we have for the people who reach blue crack, they get their names put on the blue crack poster..

You're so precious.

We are all quick to jump on this whole "Hall of Fame" thing, but in reality, I think if you want to do a True Hall of Fame, you have to make some paramaters for WHY individuals get into this so-called "Hall."

Right now, all we have is one of those much hated "Popularity contests." So many popularity contests have been shut down by Mods (often led by the current inductee HOF, Sicy).

Examples: Rock and roll - I think you have to have a 20-year career or something; Most sports halls you have to be retired from the sport. Hall of Fames are truly about "Lifetime Achievements" - and Interference.com's "lifetime" is far from over.

So, how about a comittee of members that could review and set "standards" (number of posts, years as a member, number of interferencer's met, community involvement, etc. etc.) for the Hall.

???????????????????????

TPSReports old buddy.....

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but can one truly be a chairman of a board to elect people to a Hall of Fame for a community that has been around more than seven years and thousands of memebers when you have been around for four months?

What could you tell me about potential these potential HOF inductees: Screaming Flower, Kieran McConville, Achtung Bubba, Calluna, Gickies Gazee, Melon, Zooropamanda, STING, Michael Griffiths, Lily, Basstrap, NBCCrusader, Dreadsox, Bonosgirl84, Notiti, U2Kitten, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.????????????

zoney! said:
What could you tell me about potential these potential HOF inductees: Screaming Flower, Kieran McConville, Achtung Bubba, Calluna, Gickies Gazee, Melon, Zooropamanda, STING, Michael Griffiths, Lily, Basstrap, NBCCrusader, Dreadsox, Bonosgirl84, Notiti, U2Kitten, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.????????????

You forgot caisenma. Or is he really STING2?.. I mean Keiran?

zoney! said:
We are all quick to jump on this whole "Hall of Fame" thing, but in reality, I think if you want to do a True Hall of Fame, you have to make some paramaters for WHY individuals get into this so-called "Hall."

Right now, all we have is one of those much hated "Popularity contests." So many popularity contests have been shut down by Mods (often led by the current inductee HOF, Sicy).

Examples: Rock and roll - I think you have to have a 20-year career or something; Most sports halls you have to be retired from the sport. Hall of Fames are truly about "Lifetime Achievements" - and Interference.com's "lifetime" is far from over.

So, how about a comittee of members that could review and set "standards" (number of posts, years as a member, number of interferencer's met, community involvement, etc. etc.) for the Hall.

???????????????????????

:up:

I'm shocked we haven't had a Prom King/Queen thread by now... Or have we and I just didn't care enough to pay attention? :hmm:

zoney! said:
TPSReports old buddy.....

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but can one truly be a chairman of a board to elect people to a Hall of Fame for a community that has been around more than seven years and thousands of memebers when you have been around for four months?

Tru dat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom