The Official 'I hate my local rivals' Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1stepcloser

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Every sports team has got local rivals and my football team Aston Villa have got their derby game coming up this sunday against local rivals Birmingham City.

and here's why i hate Birmingham City!:they haven't won any major trophies, they think they are a big team but they have only been in the Premiership for 3 years, they play the ugliest football i've ever seen and they have the worst diciplinary record this season i believe aswell. Pure scum i tell thee!

this is a very fierce derby (although it's not quite up there with Real Madrid/Barcelona or Galatasary/Besiktas) and it means a lot. if we lose i don't know what i'll do. probably cry or go and listen to 'Everybody Hurts' or something lol.

feel free to get it off your chest why you hate your local rival!

Aardvark747 said:
Are u a member of the Villa firm then?:evil:

lol

no i just despise City. Basically.

Can you imagine a U2 fan wearing a burberry cap and tracksuit bottoms getting into fights everyweek? :wink:

:wink:

Of course I wouldnt! UTD are too far away from where I live for me to help THEIR firm! And my local team of Torquay loses so often, I don't think they even have one anymore!:wink:

so no hatred for Man City then? shame Mullen4prez got banned, we could have had a right old slanging match on here!:wink:

haha good good. i won't be on msn for a while cos i'm at uni but when we do sparks will fly!

anyway, got a lecture to go to now, au revoir aardy :wave:

i also fucking despise West Ham, although they don't really count in this thread cos they aren't local or a traditional rival. i still hate them though lol:mad:

Hating West Ham? I thought everyone does that? :wink:

Aside from Narwich I dislike

1) Leeds
2) MK Dons
3) Rotherham United (yeah, illogical, but still...)
4) Millwall

There are probably more. I was going to hate Portsmouth for their hideous away kit this season (you know, the bright red one) but thank God they've changed it.

1stepcloser said:
i also fucking despise West Ham, although they don't really count in this thread cos they aren't local or a traditional rival. i still hate them though lol:mad:

I love the Hammers! They are my 2nd team! When I move to the smoke next year, I think I will try to see them as much as possible. Tho when UTD play them I think i'll sneak into the away end!:shh:

:rockon:

i hate west ham cos the media love them too much. their matches always get shown on Match of the Day first and the papers love them too. i think all of the Fleet Street sports journo's are Hammers fans:madspit:

babyman said:

what happened to Recoba? is he still there? he used to be my fav Inter player. he scored some amazing goals on the Italian football highlights show (Football Italia for all my UK ppl :wink: ) i used to watch a few years back!

i even had his name on the back of my Inter shirt that i bought - Recoba 20:rockon:

1stepcloser said:

what happened to Recoba? is he still there? he used to be my fav Inter player. he scored some amazing goals on the Italian football highlights show (Football Italia for all my UK ppl :wink: ) i used to watch a few years back!

i even had his name on the back of my Inter shirt that i bought - Recoba 20:rockon:

Actually we never liked that much. He's here since 8 years and he never played that gorgeous. He has well numbers, his problem is that he's too discontinuos, he playes a well game, then he sucks the next 5. The president loves him very much, that's why he's still at Inter............
But this year might be his year, it's also true that with Christian Vieri he had no space.............and Vieri stayed for the last 6 years before going to Ac Milan (bloody dumbass! But he's a dead player now, he's a potato's sack! :madspit: )
You know, Recoba is 28 now, we need his explosion, this year he can make it. But with Adriano and Martins he's not owner of a forward place, too.:shrug:
But last year, he let the stadium came down in the match against Sampdoria......................In the 88th minute we were down 0-2
than
91 minute Martins 1-2
93 minute Vieri 2-2
94 minute Recoba 3-2 with a bomb dropped from 25 metres!!!
I wasn't believing my eyes, I was almost running to the field to hug him!!
Even when we don't win the title since 1989 I will never quit to love my team!! INTER INTER INTER!!! :wink:

But this year we will do it!
Here are the champs:

Julio Cesar

Javier Zanetti (el tractor, our captain!)
Walter Samuel (The Wall)
Marco Materazzi (The Matrix)
Ivan Ramiro Cordoba (Cafè Colombia)

Luis Figo
Esteban Cambiasso
Juan Sebastian Veron (The witch)
Dejan Stankovic

Adriano Leite Ribeiro (THE EMPEROR, THE FORWARD PLAYER PAR EXCELLENCE!!!!)
Obafemi Martins

Manager : Roberto Mancini
Fans: 60.000 to 70.000 a game

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :wink:

babyman said:

But last year, he let the stadium came down in the match against Sampdoria......................In the 88th minute we were down 0-2
than
91 minute Martins 1-2
93 minute Vieri 2-2
94 minute Recoba 3-2 with a bomb dropped from 25 metres!!!

i saw that on Eurosport....amazing! i'd forgotten about recoba and then i saw that and couldn't believe it!

i remember a few years ago when Villa played against Inter..........and we won on penalties:wink:

1stepcloser said:

i saw that on Eurosport....amazing! i'd forgotten about recoba and then i saw that and couldn't believe it!

i remember a few years ago when Villa played against Inter..........and we won on penalties:wink:

Oh, that shot of Ruben Sosa...................sad night that night:(

You also remember another time when you won 2-0 the first match and then lost 0-3 the retour match..............................:wink:

:madspit:

you had Dennis Bergkamp playing for you back then i remember. i know cos i have that match on video:wink:

oh the days when Villa used to play in Europe, they're long gone now:(

You will come back, if Everton reached the champions league qualify last year, why shouldn't villa do it, too? Come on! :wink:

But then, don't go at premier's last place like them...............:reject:

yeh if Everton can do it then anyone can! we just need Baros to start scoring some goals and we could be on our way. That's easier said than done however :wink:

we just need to beat B*rmingham shitty on Sunday and that will be a good start! i wish we had Adriano! :wink:

Adriano is untouchable................................The emperor belongs to us and only us! :wink: :wink:

Maybe a new David Platt would be fine, too :up:

Beating Birmingham would mean go up 3 points over them, and it would be a good start, yeah! :wink:
Go for it

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's right. we beat Birmingham city, without a doubt the ugliest team in the Premiership. i hate them more than words can say and now we have finally beaten them. most of my family supports them as well so i can say is :lol: :lol: :lol: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom