The official get things off your chest thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-I hate academic doomsayers. “What are academic doomsayers?” you may ask. Well, I do a commerce degree, and sometimes I get people who come up to me and say: “A commerce degree! Oh my God a commerce degree! Are you kidding me?! Man, you gonna have such a horrible time! Your life will be ruined! It’s so stressful, and so much work, and your social life will be destroyed! Your sperm bank will lessen and your chances of having children will fall! I had a friend who did a commerce degree, and in the middle of a lecture he was kidnapped by North Korean officials and forced to work in a labor camp and sing praises to Kim Jong Il all day! Man, if I were you, I would end my life right now! Say hi to Jesus and Jimi Hendrix in heaven for me!”…….well yes I’m exaggerating, but you get the idea. Fuck you doomsayers!

-Just when your about to catch the bus, it leaves the VERY SECOND you approach it. Damn my cholesterol filled ass!

-People who walk REALLY SLOW in front of you.

-I ride a mountain bike, and I hate old farts who stop me on the street and yell “GET OFF THE FOOTPATH!” Hell, if I ride on the road, I’ll be honked to death by motorists. Where the fuck should I ride my bike then you jackasses!

-People who complain that people of my age group (I’m 19) are out of control, drug taking, casual sex consenting, disrespectful, uncivilized, unintelligent little Lucifer’s. News flash for you people: the more you expect that stereotype, the more you will see it, so try switching your perspective for at least one friggin day!

-Rude people in cinema’s. I paid ten bloody dollars to see a FILM, not here your constant babbling! For example, when I saw Ring 2 (terrible movie by the way), I received this: a bimbo talking loudly on her phone about how much of a jerk her boyfriend is, a group of slightly inebriated guys/gorillas hooting at Naomi Watts and at the poor group girls sitting in front of them, a little jerk who thinks its witty and hilarious to flash a laser point pen at the screen and flying projectiles (which includes popcorn, chips and pieces of paper) and general inconsideration. In situations like that, I usually put up and shut up (or leave), but if it happens in a cinema during a showing of a movie I treasure (ie. Lord of the Rings) these wankers will be met with a fury of a thousands hells!

-People like Ann Coulter who cannot think for themselves, but instead fall back on the typical labels of Liberal/Democrat or Conservative/Republican. Come on people, does political always have to be so black and white?

Anyway, sorry for the foul language, but I really do have to get them off my chest. But also stay tuned for more of “things that annoy Halifax to such a large degree that it will turn him into an angry foul mouthed behemoth!”

(I posted this elsewhere, but think it fits here as well...)

Can we start ripping into Ticketmaster for the "CONVENIENCE CHARGE"? The convenience of what? Taking a percentage to print out a ticket? The higher the cost of the ticket, the higher this charge. I think it's bullshit :rant: Can we get a class action suit going? They have another charge to - order processing or something? I can see 1 charge per order perhaps, but not a charge per ticket. My last ticket purchase was for $45. Plus $2.50 for Building Facility Charge, $10.05 for Convenience Charge, and $3.15 for Order Processing Charge. So now my $45 ticket is $60.70 :rant:

:madspit:

I'm annoyed today. Just plain annoyed. I've had the beginnings of a headache since 9 this morning, someone is really pissing me off, and my mother, god love her, has torn up my bathroom and has not put it back together. :angry:

I appreciate the help but finish what you start woman!

i don't like people who assume that when a bunch of people compliment someone on something, it must be backhanded and they really don't mean it. yes, of course. it is likely that at least one compliment of many is backhanded, but ALL of them? :down:

kellyahern said:

:up: :bow: Amen. I sometimes have to drive a van at work and it's not the fastest ship in the fleet, so I like to have plenty of space when making a left. I hate it when people in lane 1 stop to let you in, not realizing that lane 2 isn't stopping. I also know someone who got in an accident because they trusted lane 1 people :no:.

Never, ever trust lane 1 people. Never. ;)

WildHoneyAlways said:
I'm annoyed today. Just plain annoyed. I've had the beginnings of a headache since 9 this morning, someone is really pissing me off, and my mother, god love her, has torn up my bathroom and has not put it back together. :angry:

I appreciate the help but finish what you start woman!

Yes, I hate people who don't finish what they started!

for Wildhoneyalways
1.gif

Back
Top Bottom