The official get things off your chest thread. - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-23-2005, 06:28 AM   #61
New Yorker

Local Time: 03:10 PM
I hate it when people don't listen to you and then feel they can respond to what they think they have heard because they have already decided that seeing as they are young and male and have the value of all their inexperience, they must know a gazzillion times more than me.

Old 08-23-2005, 07:20 AM   #62
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:10 AM
I hate it when people don't listen to Tania and then feel they can respond to what they think they have heard because they have already decided that seeing as they are young and male and have the value of all their inexperience, they must know a gazzillion times more than her.

Old 08-23-2005, 07:42 AM   #63
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:10 AM
I hate that it's a beautiful late-summer day and I have to go to work until it's dark instead of the beach.
Old 08-23-2005, 08:24 AM   #64
The Fly

I hate people who don't realize that preference is subjective. "You like that band? They SUCK!" ...uh...yeah, everybody likes different things, try opening your mind a little. Why is it always about being better? Coldplay is better than U2! U2 is better than Coldplay! Whatever, I think they're both great bands. If you like them...awesome. If you don't...awesome. I just hope you get as excited about what you're listening to as much as I enjoy listening to what I like.

But my biggest pet peeve is tailgaters. I commute for an hour to work each day, and it pisses me off that people will sit 2 feet behind me while travelling at 135 km/h. Waiting at a stop light for 2 minutes will surely eliminate any of those precious seconds you saved when you swerved around me. I'll move over and let you pass if I have the opportunity, just give me some space so I don't fear touching the brakes. And what about rubber-neckers? Why are people so fascinated with accidents that they must slow down to look? Hoping you might get lucky and see a dead body or something? Maybe try focusing on the road so you don't end up in the same position!
Old 08-23-2005, 08:56 AM   #65
New Yorker

Local Time: 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by meegannie
I hate it when people don't listen to Tania and then feel they can respond to what they think they have heard because they have already decided that seeing as they are young and male and have the value of all their inexperience, they must know a gazzillion times more than her.
Thank you

I hate it that there are just not enough penguins in the world for Meggie
Old 08-23-2005, 10:51 AM   #66
Refugee

Local Time: 12:10 AM
I hate idiot teenagers who like singers or groups just because they look good. I hate it when these morons think that bands such as U2 and the Rolling Stones suck and when i ask them why they suck, they say it is because they are old! Wtf does their age have to do with it????? Stupid kids!
Old 08-23-2005, 01:33 PM   #67
genius of compression
Forum Moderator

Um I hate neanderthals in parking lots, on the street, etc that hang out their windows to hoot and holler at women. Going to the grocery store is irritating enough with some guy hanging out the window of his truck yelling shit like "HAAAY BABY. YEW WANNA PARTY? WOOOOOOOO!!1"

Yeah, it's 4pm and I'm wearing gym clothes and carrying a big bag of cat litter to the car. It sure looks like I'm ready to "party", doesn't it.

Old 08-23-2005, 01:35 PM   #68
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by neutral
Um I hate neanderthals in parking lots, on the street, etc that hang out their windows to hoot and holler at women. Going to the grocery store is irritating enough with some guy hanging out the window of his truck yelling shit like "HAAAY BABY. YEW WANNA PARTY? WOOOOOOOO!!1"

Yeah, it's 4pm and I'm wearing gym clothes and carrying a big bag of cat litter to the car. It sure looks like I'm ready to "party", doesn't it.

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO cat litter Baby...yeah
Old 08-23-2005, 02:15 PM   #69
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Chizip
live and let live i say

getting worked up over small stuff just isnt worth it
Says the apparent Zen master....
Old 08-23-2005, 02:16 PM   #70
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by zumanity42

brilliant!!

mind if i pass that along to some friends.

Old 08-23-2005, 02:30 PM   #71
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 01:10 AM
I asked a girl out, and she said no but wanted to be friends and all, so i was ok with that. But I HATED when she would ignore me or feel uncomfortable talking to me, it made me feel rele bad and I felt worse knowing she was uncomfortable...

I HATE LIKING SOMEONE SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THEM, even after they said no!
Old 08-23-2005, 03:17 PM   #72
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:10 AM
i'm pissed off that practically all my friends are going to leeds or reading this year and i'm not. they're going to see the pixies. that's right, the pixies. and i'm not. and i'm very upset about this. i'm going to go sit and sulk in my room while listening to the pixies now.
Old 08-23-2005, 03:22 PM   #73
Blue Crack Addict

I hate it when people crack their knuckles in public, the sound of it sends chills up my spine. I'm in a library right now and the guy across from me keeps doing it
Old 08-23-2005, 04:32 PM   #74
War Child

Local Time: 11:10 PM
i hate that i'm not allowed internet access at work

so every night i'm a room with (count 'em) FOUR frickin' pc's i can't use because they won't give me a frickin' password.

bastards
Old 08-23-2005, 04:34 PM   #75
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:10 AM
I hate people that use toothpicks.........blah!