The Official 2005 NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just need green bay to go 9-1 the rest of the way and SF to go 8-2...could happen. (Just as likely as a full on Pink Floyd reunion with a clinically sane Syd Barrett.)

Hewson said:
The kick (40 yarder, not 28) was not a chip shot, but certainly a very high percentage kick for an NFL kicker.

that's right, confused it with the missed FG by Cortez.

doesn't make it less painful to recall....

yayyyyy

elimanning7be.jpg

Headache in a Suitcase said:
so last year lavernius (sp) coles sucks, and santana moss is having a great year down in washington... so the jets trade coles for moss, and now moss stinks and coles is having a great start in washington...
I think you have them flip flopped grasshopper....Coles is sucking in NY and Moss is starring in DC.

Looks like Martz is gone for good. Sure he may have been controversial, but he led the Rams to one of their most successful runs in history, I'm gonna miss him.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

Look at those eyes, I think she's a Sith Lord and she's turning him to the dark side!

Don't forget his smelling shit expression when he got picked by the Chargers

smellsig.jpg

Hewson said:
I think the technical term for that expression is "Nancy Kerrigan face".

You talking about the 1994 Olympics? She should have had a sour face. Oksana two footed 2 landings, you can see it on the replay. She should have been graded down so low she wouldn't have medaled at all. Everybody felt sorry for her because she was an orphan who had to sleep on the bench at the rink and they wanted her to have a fairy tale story, but she came to America, got fat, became an alchoholic and couldn't skate anymore. There was Nancy with her ace bandage from the Tonya Harding knee whack and her only flaw was doubling one triple.

Any time anything didn't go Nancy's way she got the "something smells funny" face...not just 1994.

And lets not forget Oksana's wonderful driving record in Connecticut.

Oh yes, that was due to her drunkeness. She got off lightly compared to my husband. I think she's wasting away now, you never hear about her.

see what happens when you bring her up...

it's like saying Candyman 3x...

Tonya Harding, boyfriend put up their dukes
FROM NEWS SERVICES

10/25/2005

Tonya Harding
(Rene Macura/AP)

Harding, boyfriend put up their dukes

Infamous figure skater-turned-boxer Tonya Harding apparently did some no holds-barred sparring with her boyfriend-roommate Sunday, forcing the law to step in and declare the match a no-contest. Deputies in Vancouver, Wash., responding to an emergency call, arrested Christopher Nolan and charged him with assault.

Nolan, who pleaded not guilty, told authorities that Harding threw him down and bit his finger when he told her that she'd had too much to drink. Nolan was ordered to stay away from Harding and to avoid alcohol. Harding had a small cut over her right eye and an abrasion on her left cheek. Initially, Harding called 911 and said she was attacked by two masked men who came to her home and assaulted her before she could escape.
:huh:

Poor Tonya! :tsk: The last interview I read on her said she was done with relationships and was going to live alone with just her cat. Should have taken her own advice! The last thing I heard about her love life was that she was dating a guy and had gotten in trouble for kicking HIS ass. Her original husband legally changed his name and moved away after he divorced her. What a tragic character she really is, even if her own worst enemy. She was so cute, so talented, what a waste.

But you know, she should find a way to capitalize on her infamy the way Danny Bonaduce did!

Patriots pull out an exciting win, and Tedy Bruschi doesn't die on the field. A good day all around.

Nevermind poor Tonya...what about poor Christopher Nolan...he goes from directging Batman Begins to getting in a drunken brawl with Tonya Harding.:wink:

Hewson said:
Nevermind poor Tonya...what about poor Christopher Nolan...he goes from directging Batman Begins to getting in a drunken brawl with Tonya Harding.:wink:

Yeah, poor him, I didn't even recognize his name :yawn: He's been all downhill since Three Muskateers IMO!

U2Kitten said:
Oh yes, that was due to her drunkeness. She got off lightly compared to my husband. I think she's wasting away now, you never hear about her.

she was on MTV Made last week... some lacrosse player wanted to be turned into a figure skater and she showed up to give him a lesson...

yes i watch MTV Made, and i'm not ashamed of it.

top quality unintentional humor :up:

All Manning SuperBowl?
Well the Panthers have Ricky Manning, but the Pats don't have a Manning on their roster, although they do own Peyton. :wink:

The Patriots need to improve if they are going to go anywhere in the playoffs. Fortunately, they will still win the AFC East and have plenty of time to get healthy and get some things worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom