The Office video game?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LikeNoOneBefore

Refugee
Please tell me I'm the first to find this.

http://ds.joystiq.com/2007/06/20/the-office-video-game-sounds-easy-thats-what-she-said/

The Office video game sounds easy: "That's what she said."
Posted Jun 20th 2007 9:15AM by Kevin Kelly
Filed under: Culture, Nintendo DS, PC, Sony PSP, Business, Casual

MumboJumbo, maker of "premium casual games" will soon be adding Michael Scott and his underlings to their roster as they develop a video game based on the NBC hit comedy The Office. According to the story in Variety, the player will have to "handle jobs and pull pranks" at Dunder-Mifflin, featuring the cast as bobblehead dolls.

According to MumboJumbo VP Mike Suarez, "Because of its simplicity and low cost, "The Office" videogame won't be available for high-powered consoles like the Wii, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360." High-powered like the Wii, hee hee!

The game will be on the Nintendo DS, Sony's PSP, and downloadable on PCs via the net sometime this Fall.

I really do NOT know what to think...:huh:

Also, I couldn't find the old Office thread (no premium=no search :madspit: ), so feel free to merge if necessary. :wink:

Queen Bee said:
How could anyone possibly find that entertaining :huh:

And you all know I love The Office. The only way this could be anyway entertaining is if it's like The Sims or something. I don't know.

Threat Level: Midnight has to be a mini-game.

Last edited:
If it has Threat Level: Midnight THE GAME!
Conquering Fear / Cousin Mose
The Office Olympics
Pam Pong
and the Office Basketball Game

then I'm sold :up:

LemonMacPhisto said:
The Office Olympics

Flonkerton :hmm:

flonkerton.png

My sister will probably buy this for her DS, meaning I will have to play it with her.

Back
Top Bottom