The Office (UK series) Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm...:hmm:

There is even an office quote to fit this..
“Me, lager. Finchy, Lager. Gareth, lager sometimes cider, so different drinks for different...needs.” - David.

^Ha! I love the scene where they are all in the bar and he moves the woman who is in the wheelchair out of the way so he can get out and she nearly spills her drink.

I work with disabled people and have seen that done so many times - there are so many cringeworthy but funny moments in this show!:wink:

Gareth, trying out a chat up line in Chasers:

"Condom’s come in all different flavours nowadays...There’s strawberry and curry and that. Do you like curry?"

:wink:

{paintedroses} said:
^ how could anyone turn that down?! :lol:

Indeed, Gareth is such a catch:

“I can read women. And you’ve got to know their wants and their needs, and that can be anything from making sure she’s got enough money to buy groceries each week to making sure she’s gratified sexually after intercourse.” -Gareth.

Morning everyone! :wave:

:wink:
I love Gareth and Tim's conversations:

“If you’re so clever, what am I thinking now?”
“You’re thinking how can I kill a tiger armed only with a biro.”
“No.”
“You’re thinking if I crash land in a jungle will I be able to eat my own shoes.”
“No. And you can’t”
“What are you thinking Gareth?”
“I was just wondering whether will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark.”

Tilli said:

Indeed, Gareth is such a catch:

“I can read women. And you’ve got to know their wants and their needs, and that can be anything from making sure she’s got enough money to buy groceries each week to making sure she’s gratified sexually after intercourse.” -Gareth.

:lol:

His ladyfriend on speakerphone - "Are you gonna bring the toys?" :flirt:

Tim - "Is is Kerplunk? Cos if its Kerplunk I'm coming."

Gareth trying to impress Rachel..

“If you like top trumps you should come to me. I got about five different sets. Don’t try to beat me on monster trucks though cos you won’t. My specialty.”

:laugh:

" I used to play it, just by myself, dummy hand, just testing out every different scenario, which cards beat which other cards for hours, three or four hours at a time. But put in the work, the rewards are obvious.”

:nerd:

^ new nerd smilie! :hyper:

Gareth on people's misconceptions of him:

“People look at me, they say he’s tough, he was in the army he’s gonna be hard, by the book. But I am caring, and sensitive. Isn’t Schindler’s list a brilliant film?”

Brent:-

"If people asked me to name 3 genius', I probably wouldnt say Einstein, Newton.........u know. I'd say, Milligan, Cleese, Everett.......Sessions."

“So there I am, back of the cab, both of them got their laughing gear round my old single barrel pump action yoghurt rifle, yeah-”
“ha, his knob.”

Finchy and David.

Wow! Have you seen Gareth in Pirates of the Caribbean? And Tim in the Ali G movie and Love Actually?! :hyper:

Pirates is only good for Mr. Depp :drool:

Hugh Grant is best in About A Boy and Bridget Jones... and by best I mean sexiest :drool:

Back
Top Bottom