The Office Part 3: It's Got a Sort of Oaky Afterbirth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night's episode was so amazingly awkward. Poor Jim, he couldn't do anything right. My heart was totally breaking for him until Toby. Wow! I wonder if he really is gone forever.

I love how whenever Jim is control of the office, he makes similar or worse decisions than Michael.

the toby scene was great and of course dwight. other than that it wasnt that good.

I'm torrenting all of the episodes of Season 4 as a refresher.

That damn writer's strike. Darn rooster didn't crow.

i'm still laughing my arse off over Toby jumping the fence ...

"and dont pick on ryan or hurt him emtionally about his height or his half beard"

:lol:

other than that it wasnt a super brilliant episode. thank god for dwight.

whatever it was Dwight said at the end when they are at Ryan's Apt. about Ryan's friend....something like his people have a high tolerance, or something to that effect...OMG I just ROLLED!:lol:

How about a new voicemail with even more zing and even more pep?

Now we're cooking.

Screwtape2 said:
The only funny part was when Darryl talked about what he did in the gangs. Tickling and all.

I disagree that this was the only funny part, but it was definitely a highlight. :up:

I think I liked this one better than the other two post-strike episodes.

When Dwight does the anagram with the car. :lol:

Just caught these two episodes on TBS for the first time

Season 2, Episode 10: Christmas Party
Original Air Date: 6 December 2005
Seeing the party is headed for disastrous boredom, Michael breaks corporate policy to buy alcohol for the staff.
saw most of this one :lol:

Season 2, Episode 11: Booze Cruise
Original Air Date: 5 January 2006
The staff of Dunder-Mifflin go on a mandatory boat cruise after work.
Captain Jack (boat captain) played by Rob Riggle (Daily Show)

:up:

I thought this weeks was at least a little better than last week. I love when kevin lists all of those games.

The thing with Dwight and Angela at the office was a waste. There was no humour in that. Micheal said some funny stuff at the high school that I don't remember.

Alright episode, nothing too good apart from Michael and the high school kid and Andy at the golf course.

Hope next week's finale lives up to the standards of the other finales.

Back
Top Bottom