The Office Part 2: Ain't No Party Like a Scranton Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally missed the big reveal at the end but got caught up at GiveMeMyRemote.com (check it out if you haven't already, they're "Office" fanatics over there and have a bunch of great interviews and set tours and stuff, sort of like an Interference.com for "The Office). OMG!!! I do feel for Kelly with everyone being so crappy to her all the time, like Angela plotting her demise when Dwight got promoted for those few hours and then Ryan skipping town. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

I thought the entire episode was smart and funny and sweet and awkward and amazing. Maybe I shouldn't be worried about several hour-long episodes next season because, if this episode is any indication, it seems like the cast and crew are up to the challenge.

And Jim and Pam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr. zooeuss said:
I had to miss the finale due to work ;-(

Anyone know where//how I can view it?

Thanks in advance.

A two-minute video recap is available from NBC.com and complete episodes are on iTunes, though I don't know how soon after airing the shows go up. I'm sure there are also unofficial ways to check it out online.

dr. zooeuss said:
I had to miss the finale due to work ;-(

Anyone know where//how I can view it?

Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure I've posted a link in this thread before - sorry for not searching for it, but pretty sure it's in here somewhere

Screwtape2 said:

My only concern is that the writers might get burnt out on so many hour long episodes.

I don't know. They always seem to have more show then less when it comes to making the final product. These guys really seem to do a good job with continuing this series.

There are only 5 hour long episodes in Season 4.

The show got a 30 episode order, and I believe hour-long shows take up 2 episodes of that order.

My TiVo didn't tape last night's episode, so I downloaded a high-def torrent and I'm burning it to DVD for my family to watch.

So many things really came out of left field in this finale, and totally surprised me.

Jan's new assets: Wow! I did not expect that, but I do want to know what padded bra Melora Hardin was wearing. I would buy twenty of them. When I read in the show description that Jan had some interesting news, I was certain she was going to announce she was pregnant. Thank goodness, she went the silicone route, much more interesting and funny. Now it does bother me that the writers make a professional woman like Jan such an insecure nutbag, but I bet Melora has a hoot playing her.

And I really thought Karen was going to get the NYC job, probably because Rashida Jones is working on a sitcom for Fox. Ryan getting the job totally shocked me. And pretty shitty how he coldly he broke up with Kelly.

Dwight and his maniacal takeover of the office was hilarious. I want to wallpaper my bathroom with Schrute Bucks!!

And the ending was so sweet. I loved the look on Pam's face when Jim said, "It's a date." I do hope if they end up in a relationship, it is a strong one. I'm sick of the weird ones on the Office-Kelly is clingy and Ryan is so cold towards her, Jan is freaky-deaky and Michael decides to stay with her because of her bigger boobs, and Dwight and Angela are positively Machiavellian in their quest for power! We need a couple with a healthy relationship, and I'm hoping next year delivers. But did Jim break up with Karen or did Karen break up with Jim? I guess we'll find out next season.

How do you know he just left her? We didn't see Karen after she left Jim at corporate to go have lunch with friends.

corianderstem said:
How do you know he just left her? We didn't see Karen after she left Jim at corporate to go have lunch with friends.

they drove there together, we saw a shot of Jim driving back alone

I loved the finale, Dwight was especially on fire tonight.

I will award you, 1... Schrute Buck.

And hopefully this means less Ryan, he's my least favorite character behind Kelly.

And Michael's message to Jan:

Tell her I want to squeeze them... and, *motorboating noise*

absolutely killed me.

At the end of the episode after the broad goes "Stay tuned for more Office."

randhail said:

No need to pay for it - the link should be up soon, they're usually pretty quick about it:

http://www7.alluc.org/alluc/tv-shows.html?action=getviewcategory&category_uid=827

Thanks Randhail-

I'll remember that link for next time- it was $1.99 well spent- ;-)

One of my favorites:

Schrute: "Don't you want to earn Schrute Bucks?"

Stanley: "No, in fact, I'll give you a billion Stanley Nickels if you never talk to me again."

Schrute: "What's the ratio of Stanley Nickels to Schrute Bucks?"

Stanley: "Same as the ratio of Unicorns to Leprechauns."

Classic.

Interesting that Ryan got the job...

And Jim and Pam... sort of saw that coming, but well done by them; plenty of interesting threads for next season, especially as it seems Karen will still be there, at least in the beginning...

I’ve read some of it. Even for the Internet, it’s … pretty shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom