The Office Part 2: Ain't No Party Like a Scranton Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's new tonight ...

SALARY NEGOTIATIONS DRIVE MICHAEL TO THINK ABOUT HIS OWN PAY - Darryl (Craig Robinson) decides to meet with Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) to negotiate a pay increase. Meanwhile, Jim (John Krasinski) deals with the consequences of Pam's (Jenna Fischer) confession to Roy (David Denman) . Rainn Wilson, B.J.Novak, Melora Hardin, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Angela Kinsey, Oscar Nunez, Phyllis Smith, Minday Kaling, Paul Lieberstein, Creed Barton, and Rashida Jones also star.

PlaTheGreat said:
No! Not Toby! Toby is the worst human being I have ever met!

:lmao:

I :heart: Toby so much.

yes!

This episode was so great that even Kelly and Ryan were funny.

"Usher Jennifer Hudson Kapoor"

:lmao:

I thought tonight was pretty good. I liked Angela asking everybody for the story. Creed is rediculous.

Loved Michael in the women's suit and him trying to deny it to everyone. Laugh out loud moment for me!

I loved how Roy called Pam "Pamie"

relates back to the "Don't call me Pamie" line.

My Arrested Development nerdom helps me pick up on this like that.

Jim's face in the bathroom after he saw Angela and Dwight was awesome, definitely in the Tim face realm from the original. And Angela every time she heard the story of Dwight's "heroics" was incredible.

I also liked how Pam said she wasn't going after Jim and that he wasn't the reason she called off the wedding. Maybe there's some good Pam story lines coming up.

dwight's last line was classic:

'i'm no hero. you know who's a hero? hiro from 'heroes'. that's a hero.

also bono.'

nice.

When Dwight said his line about Bono being a hero, I thought of this place. Snerk.

And I loved how Angela got all aroused from hearing Dwight's story. I'm sure it's her version of erotica. Jim's face over seeing Dwight and Angela make out was hysterical. John Krasinski does the best facial expressions.

I literally screamed "NOOOO!" when Pam said she'd meet Roy for coffee. Fortunately, they didn't get back together, but I was worried for a moment. And you can cut the tension between her and Jim with a knife. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, especially with Karen still in the picture.

Michael in the lady's suit was hilarious. And the suit appeared to be from the 1980s, so boxy and frumpy. All he needed was a floppy jacquard print bow tie and a pair of running shoes, and he could go back to 1988. Speaking of the way someone looks, did anyone adore Jan's lipstick color as much as I did?

And if Kelly wants to name her child Usher Jennifer Hudson Kapoor, then I want to name my child Bono Meryl Streep Kaufman.

NUP_105033_0040.jpg

That suit! :lol:

LemonMacPhisto said:

it still can't top Dincan Flicka.

Nothing can. :drool:

I just saw Blades of Glory. Christ almighty, you were right. Jenna Fischer looks ridiculously hot.

I think I have a new answer for Windmilllane's latest thread. :wink:

I'd seen The Office a few times but I watched some of my cousin's DVDs so now I'm kinda hooked :D Dwight and Michael really make the show. "I accidentally cross-dressed" :lmao: and it's funny how much he hates Toby.

nice Bono reference too :wink: though what was even funnier was the earlier line "The real heroes are the people that go to their normal jobs everyday, get a distress call, and fly around in capes fighting crime"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom