The Office Part 2: Ain't No Party Like a Scranton Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dsmith2904 said:
Does Toby also like Pam? I missed like one or two episodes so the whole thing of him winning the duck for her was kind of a surprise to me.

I know he tried to ask her out in one of the earlier Season 3 episodes, and in Business School he really wanted to go to his art show over his daughter's own school play.

Dwight is becoming waaaaaaaaaaay too over the top (from the line about the Schrute's marrying in their graves during Phyllis' Wedding to him testing the rocking chair, it's reaching the line between hilarity and stupidity).

I thought the episode was above average, but not great.

Creed is always great when they add 20 seconds of him and one of his quirks.

I enjoy the character of David Wallace. I think by bringing him back again they want to continue using him.

I also liked this exchange:

Wallace: How are you, Michael?
Michael: Jan and I are lovers.

Almost as good as Michael declaring that he and Jim are best friends.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I know he tried to ask her out in one of the earlier Season 3 episodes, and in Business School he really wanted to go to his art show over his daughter's own school play.

What about the girl he brought to the wedding then? And his reaction to her catching the bouquet.

I'm surprised they just completely dropped that.

inmyplace13 said:

What about the girl he brought to the wedding then? And his reaction to her catching the bouquet.

I'm surprised they just completely dropped that.

Yeah, I didn't get that either.

I also didn't get why Kevin was so tense in the last episode, he was basically spazzing at Ryan during the Up Jenkins game.

Speaking of Ryan, still don't get the top-billing shit. He's one of my least-favorite characters, right in front of, you guessed it, Kelly.

A match made in hell.

The fifth character in the top-billing should be Creed. He gets more out of each 20 seconds he appears on this show then Ryan has gotten in three seasons. :lol:

In all seriousness, there should just be four. There are clearly four main characters before the significant drop-off in focus.

I was watching Drug Testing, and Dwight's interrogation of Kevin can eerily be applied to '00s U2:

Dwight: Let’s go over some of the symptoms of marijuana use, shall we? You tell me who this sounds like. Slow moving. Inattentive. Dull. Constantly snacking. Shows a lack of motivation.
Kevin: Hey...

LemonMacPhisto said:
That's seriously hard. The answers have to be exact.

Yeah, that's ridiculous. I did really well on it other than that. Sometimes I was a word off.

but it was The Convict tonight guys!

Prison Mike is the greatest Michael Scene ever, just like how Dwight's Speech is Dwight's shining moment.

I was actually able to show Dwight's Speech in my AP World History class because of its Mussolini ties. I love this show.

The series is currently on hiatus, with the nineteenth episode of the third season set to air April 12, 2007. From then on, the remainder of the season will run uninterrupted until the season finale in May.

I just read this on IMDb:

Two Old 'Office' Episodes To Make One New One

NBC plans to reedit two half-hour episodes of The Office, add new footage to them, and air them as a new hour-long show next Thursday, the Wall Street Journal reported today (Friday). No footage will be shot especially for the show; instead, producers will rely on unaired snippets that were cut from previous episodes. The newspaper recalled that in the 1980s episodes commonly aired in which characters reminisced about their previous adventures, allowing the producers simply to tape short remembrance scenes and add them to the older footage. [In 1953, the producers of I Love Lucy combined three episodes of the show and added new footage with the intention of releasing the finished product as a feature film. It was never released theatrically.]

There were 25 episodes ordered, and I know the Christmas episode counted for 2, so I think there's 6 or 7 episodes left this season. I don't know if the re-cut hour-long episode will make that number shrink or not.

thetitans2k said:
2 repeat weeks in a row. Fuck this shit!
The exodus has begun. We must slay the children now, save they experience the wrath of God which awaits them.

I heard today that they're trying to wrap up shooting Steve Carrel's scenes so that he can go off to work on Get Smart.:eyebrow:

It comes back this week. :hyper:

Has anyone seen Blades of Glory with Jenna Fischer? Hot damn! :drool:

phillyfan26 said:
It comes back this week. :hyper:

Has anyone seen Blades of Glory with Jenna Fischer? Hot damn! :drool:

I knew she was hot, but not that hot. :drool:

She, Will Arnett, and Amy Poehler owned that movie, but I knew it would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom