The Office Part 2: Ain't No Party Like a Scranton Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I liked about this episode is that it actually used the hour-long format to its advantage. The "character development" mixed with the comedy well enough to keep things fresh for the entire hour, not making me wait for something to actually happen.

And this exchange (paraphrasing):

Are you having nightmares again?
Your cousin has nightmares?
...Ever since the storm...

The delivery of the last line kills me. I'll stop rambling now.

Watching the second time I realized that Dwight was playing Bon Jovi's You Give Love a Bad Name on the recorder. I about died laughing!

Just recently found this show..my husband and I are totally addicted now! Steve Carell is the best!

Last week here in Oz was when the two branches merged. It was a great episode. Especially when they all hated each other and it took Michael's idiocy to bring them together. I can't wait to see more of the Dwight/similar guy from Stanford branch banter.

How far behind are we?

You're almost halfway through Season 3. We're 4 episodes into Season 4 in the States.

drdre12 said:
Watching the second time I realized that Dwight was playing Bon Jovi's You Give Love a Bad Name on the recorder. I about died laughing!

Oh, is that what it was? I knew the tune sounded familiar but I just couldn't place it. Knowing what the song really was makes the scene three times funnier.

I love how this show makes me hate Dwight and Michael and then turn around and make me feel sorry for them. Ryan, on the other hand, I just plain hate.

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
I want a fun run shirt :wink:

Dwight's hotel, omg :lmao: I loved his flute, and his (cousin?) the little pilgrim man :lol:

Mose, don't throw the manure!

I just got my

Shrute
Farms
Beets

shirt in! I love it...especially after this week's episode!

I have an idea of who Angela goes for if not Andy... something I've been thinking about for a while. :hmm:

It's something I thought was an interesting sidenote before, though impossible since Angela was with Dwight. Now, the possibilities are there. There have been signs in the past (I can think of three separate episodes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom