The Office Part 2: Ain't No Party Like a Scranton Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
Yeah, and while it's necessary to do it in order, don't be turned off by Season One! Season Two and Season Three kick its ass in quality (as well as well as quantity).

Season 1 is brilliant, as is Season 2...... there are some great moments in season 3

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I was at Target this weekend, saw the Office stuff in the dollar bins and had to get some. :nerd:

A couple good friends who live in the sorority house across the street got into the Office because of me and borrowed all my DVDs to get caught up. They come over on Thursdays to watch the new episodes. Last week, as thanks for letting them borrow the DVDs and get into the show, they brought me one of the Office-related magnet sets of all the different phrases you can switch around to make different sentences and all that.

It's a nice complement on my fridge to my Dwight business card magnet I got with the Best Buy package a year ago. Not to mention the Dwight bobblehead and Dundie presiding over my desk.

I think I like this show too much.

inmyplace13 said:

A couple good friends who live in the sorority house across the street got into the Office because of me and borrowed all my DVDs to get caught up. They come over on Thursdays to watch the new episodes. Last week, as thanks for letting them borrow the DVDs and get into the show, they brought me one of the Office-related magnet sets of all the different phrases you can switch around to make different sentences and all that.

It's a nice complement on my fridge to my Dwight business card magnet I got with the Best Buy package a year ago. Not to mention the Dwight bobblehead and Dundie presiding over my desk.

I think I like this show too much.

I've not bought anything. However, right over my desk is a printed out sign, identical to Dwight's:

DWIGHT SCHRUTE
WORKSPACE

these items VP are in the $1.00 section. Don't know if they still have them here or not. I'd be willing to pick something up for you if you want & they still have 'em. PM me :sexywink:

phillyfan26 said:

I've not bought anything. However, right over my desk is a printed out sign, identical to Dwight's:

DWIGHT SCHRUTE
WORKSPACE

:hi5:

183775470981_0_0.jpg

^My desk at work. :wink:

I'm excited for our second foray into Schrute Farm tonight.

I'm also excited that my Fun Run shirt finally shipped yesterday. It should be here Saturday.

Comcast On Demand gives each episode to you for 99 cents for 24 hours. I think it's a rip-off, especially considering all CBS shows are free on that.

Tonight strayed from the humor a bit, and was more of a character development episode.

I enjoyed it though after first watch, probably more so than the first three. Maybe it's just me.

phillyfan26 said:
Tonight strayed from the humor a bit, and was more of a character development episode.

I enjoyed it though after first watch, probably more so than the first three. Maybe it's just me.

Me too.

There were still some great comedic moments tonight though. Anything involving the beet farm, Dwight's crying, the cold open, the "whomever" exchange, Darryl's one line about Kelly finding her "uncrazy side," and Michael trying to runaway on the train.

But the "whomever" exchange absolutely killed me, probably when Michael threatened to stab Toby in the skull with a letter opener. Yeah, I think that's what did it.

Holy shit, Dwight's moan/cry was hilarious.

And yeah, that whomever thing was great.

I actually liked last night's episode more than the previous few weeks. It was more consistent, Michael didn't piss me off too much, and it didn't feel like they were really stretching to make a full hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom