The Office Part 2: Ain't No Party Like a Scranton Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my TiVo will be working overtime next week. I may need another box. And some extra downtime to catch up on all the things I'll be recording. Dammit, why is there nothing on this week when I've had the time to watch! :mad:

TO EVERYONE HARASSING LMP ABOUT THE TIME OF THE START OF THE SEASON: IT IS NEXT THURSDAY AT 9. YES, NEXT THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH, AT 9. ON NBC. ALSO AVAILABLE IN HD.

phillyfan26 said:
TO EVERYONE HARASSING LMP ABOUT THE TIME OF THE START OF THE SEASON: IT IS NEXT THURSDAY AT 9. YES, NEXT THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH, AT 9. ON NBC. ALSO AVAILABLE IN HD.

Is that a Thursday?

Heads up!

Was at Target this evening. Checking out the $1.00 section, and they have several items from The Office. Note pads, magnets, pencils, pens, quotepens, coffee mugs, stressball, mousepad memos, magnetic memo board,... All for $1.00 each. I thought of all of you, but didn't buy you guys anything. You've been advised!

You could have bought me a note pad and one for yourself. But then, I would have said I don't want you to have to send it all the way to me. Then you would have tried to return, it but they weren't selling those notepads anymore. Now your house has two notepads.

leslie_david_baker_final_41.jpg

I got that joke from a talking head by Stanley is the Season 3 opener, I don't know if you saw that one.

A small synopsis for episode 4, Money

EASY COME, EASY GO–As Jan (Melora Hardin) renovates the condo, Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) confronts his growing debt every way he can, which includes pressuring his employees for a loan. Pam (Jenna Fischer) and Jim (John Krasinski) spend a night out on Dwight’s (Rainn Wilson) family farm, now a bed and breakfast. B.J. Novak, Ed Helms, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Oscar Nunez, Phyllis Smith, Paul Lieberstein, Mindy Kaling, Creed Bratton and Craig Robinson also star.

Tipster: Jeffrey

Hopefully we see Cousin Mose again. :drool:

on TBS tonight, I caught the last 9 minutes :grumpy: of 'Basketball' (dammit!) and then the full 'Healthcare' episode. Spontaneous dentohydroplosion & Count Choculitis :lol:

Carell was on Leno last night - pretty funny. And they showed a preview clip :hyper: Already set to record tonight's hour premiere

I'm missing the beginning of it because I'm class vice president and have to do vice president things, but I'll be recording that shit, have no doubt.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm missing the beginning of it because I'm class vice president and have to do vice president things, but I'll be recording that shit, have no doubt.

I'll probably miss it tonight because of AP Lang homework and You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown rehearsals.

Thank you, DVR.

Got out of my VP duties early. Ready to go in a half hour.

Those on the west coast might wanna avoid our discussion afterwards. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom