The Office.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadiens1160 said:
Other Hot Office Girl has done nothing for me after I got a huge crush on her in S3E1. The changed her makeup or hair or something since the season premiere.

She still has those flashes of cuteness but what happened?! :|

she looked amazing in Episode 3, then more like her first look in this last episode. i've seen other pics of her and she looks like a goddamn model. i like how they dot he makeup on Pam and Karen to make them look more like normal people :combust:

And what's up with this shit - they CLEARLY have Herr's chips in the machine, but she says they don't have them

Phillyfan that's your market man you should pick this glaring stuff out! :wink:

snapshot20061014215546lv6.jpg

saltvinegaruq3.jpg

I had never ever heard of Herr's potato chips before watching this. Maybe they don't have them in Canada.

Canadiens has it, Herr's is local to Philly, and in that picture, there are 6 bags of Herr's chips.

The last episode was great - it definitely turned me into a Pam fan. What she did for Michael was so sweet, and Mr. Carell's acting in the "funeral" scene was fantastic. I almost teared up a little myself. LOL.

Queen Bee said:
I'll be the second to say that I like Karen. Pam's great too, but I wouldn't mind if Karen hooked up with Jim. It seems things are slowly progressing down that route anyway.

And I'm all for it :drool:

And doesn't Jim think that Pam's dating anyways?

:shrug:

Is that really Pam's voice?

:lol:

I can tell it's dubbed but that sounds alot like her.

Lila64 said:
I would have bet money that you'd be the first to respond LMP - :lmao:

:wink:

I :heart: Pambeesley.

And Jenna Fischer's going to be in that Will Ferrell movie about figure skating too!

Will Arnett, Amy Poehler, Jon Heder, and Nick Swardson are also in it.

Ferrell, Arnett, Poehler and Swardson are fully capable of making me laugh my ass clean off.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:love:

Just make sure you get yours with everything on it. :drool:

No one in Philly gets anything more than salt and maybe mustard. Chocolate???

And it's our first sighting of Moze Schrute!

"FEAR"

I loved how he tried the whole "It will come to you" thing, and Ryan takes the seed on like his second try.

Queen Bee said:
:heart: Stanley :heart:

Great episode!! So far it's my favorite of the season.

Sucks that we have to wait two weeks until the next new episode
grumpywaiting.gif

:grumpy:

I thought last week's episode was amazing, but this had it all.

My life is complete, I have seen Schrute Farm.

Queen Bee said:
"What is the Dharma Initiative?"

:love: :bow: :love:

:up:

The actor who plays Ryan, BJ Novak, wrote this episode.

I'm not sure what other ones he's written by himself, but this one is a classic.

I don't know if any episode will overtake my favorite: "The Injury"

Office-TheInjury.png

I hadn't been too impressed with this season thus far, but this episode won me over, every little moment was brilliant! kevin playing along to the song, phyllis getting sent to the back of the line, jim & the other girl and the chair "love me love me", ryan & dwight throwing eggs!!!!

:love:

this episode was GREAT!!! This season is the best I hope it keeps up the pace!
Jim and Pam NEED to get together! I felt all warm inside when they were talking! :heart:

I'll have to watch this episode again to catch some of the bits of business I missed the first time. I really like the conversation between Pam and Jim. It was initially a bit awkward but they slipped into their old routine pretty quickly. Pam and Jim must miss each other so much. Their relationship is so comforting to me. This scene also proved the amazing chemisty John Krasinski and Jenna Fischer have, a very well done scene. Bravo to them both.

Michael's sugar high after eating the pretzel and its 84 sweet toppings (or seemed like it) had me howling with laughter. And then he passed out on his desk and got a red mark on his face. Steve Carell is a comic genius.

Dwight is seriously starting to creep me out. I think he and Mose have human remains under their barn. I do not want his seeds anywhere near me, let alone in me. How funny was it when Angela seriously lost her shit when Kelly insulted Dwight?

And I loved Stanley's final talking head: "364 days til the next pretzel day." Okay, that may not be the exact quote, sorry.

So glad I can discuss The Office here. TWOP can suck it!

And today is John Krasinski's birthday.

I'm with LMP, The Injury was the best episode. I've never laughed harder than the intro where Dwight runs into the poll, throws up on his car, and still gets back in to drive away. And every concussion related thing he did was great, like typing DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT DWIGHT.

"I've gotta go to the hospital."
"Yeah."
"Where are we going?"

Michael calling shotgun, Jim spraying each of them with the water, Michael using bubblewrap, the scene with him thinking he's handicapped, etc. It's the best episode there is.

dance%20on%20piano.JPG

"Philadelphia - man has AIDS."
"That's not Philadelphia. It's Big."
"No, it's Philadelphia."
"No, it's Big."
"...Well, he turned into a man overnight, that's a handicap too."

What is Micheal Scott's biggest fear? Lonliness? Women?
No, Micheal Scott has no fears. Snakes would have also been accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom