The Office.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday, Sept. 21: Jenna Fischer and John Krasinski on ‘The Today Show’

Thursday, Sept. 21: John Krasinski on ‘Late Night with Conan O’Brien’

Alright I guess I'm the only one, but that's fine.

There's this big boxed set at Best Buy called the "Severance Package" that includes both seasons, Dunder Mifflin stationary, a pen, a planner, and a Dwight K. Schrute fridge magnet.

It was on sale today so I got all of that for a mere 45 bucks. That's five dollars more than the second season actually retails for. Moneyballlllllllll.

Her little blurb aroused my interest more than the picture.

But the picture was fantastic :up:

discothequeLP said:
the blurb was nice. but i don't believe you

it just makes her seem like a real person, which adds to the hotness.

atleast in my opinion.

MumblingBono said:
Dwight giving his Mussolini speech at the sales rally:lol:

how about his first attempt at public speaking?

Kelly: Is Brad okay?
Dwight: He will never act again.
Kelly: This is karma, because of what he did to Jennifer Aniston!

the episode was amazing!!! I couldn't stop laughing THE ENTIRE TIME! Season 3 looks like its going to be great! The "Gaydar" made me laugh so hard I was crying! :lol:

I loved last night's ep, everything Dwight did killed me.

Stanley's toaster bit, and the one worker talking about the faces Jim makes to the camera were great too.

I think Jim's branch and the Scranton branch will merge in a few episodes, they just have to.

Did anyone else notice at the end of the episode Jim had to sit through the same diversity seminar with Mr. Brown from Diversity Day?

Honesty
Empathy
Respect
Openmindedness

:up:

I love callbacks like that. Arrested Development had that down to a science.

It was ... okay. A few good laughs (Queer as Bleep!), but I was so uncomfortable. Kind of like watching David Brent in the original version, but without that little thrill of liking being made uncomfortable.

Michael just wasn't sympathetic for me in this one, and I said "GOOD!" when Oscar told him off, then "NO!" when he took it back.

Maybe because I work in HR and just can't believe Michael would still be employed after everything he's said and done. :wink:

"You dont call retarded people retards. Retard is what you call your friends when they are acting retarded."

I watched the episode again today. I'm so glad season 3 is out to a great start.

The gaydar... :lmao: I don't even know why it was that funny, thinking about it now it doesn't seem like it should be that funny but it was definitely the best thing I've seen all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom