The Office.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:

capture0009my.png

This Jimface reminds me very much of a certain Timface. I've always found their expressions to be a bit different (albeit both hilarious) but that one is pure Tim.

inmyplace13 said:

This Jimface reminds me very much of a certain Timface. I've always found their expressions to be a bit different (albeit both hilarious) but that one is pure Tim.

You mean the face he made after Gareth said his ultimate fantasy was watching lesbian sisters.

"I never thought I'd say this but I want to hear more from Gareth!"

Finally a new episode tonight.

Ben Franklin: Michael enlists the help of Todd Packer when planning Phyllis' wedding shower.

I'm going to be very glad to see some Wacky Pack.

This could end up being the most awkward/cringing episode ever in the three year life of The Office.

phillyfan26 said:
This could end up being the most awkward/cringing episode ever in the three year life of The Office.

Nope, just the worst since The Pilot.

I read that Ed Helms is moving to L.A. for something and won't be in any of the February episodes, but he will be back.

phillyfan26 said:
Well, I was completely underwhelmed. Other than the cold opening (Dwight in a bra, hee and ew), I thought this episode was a big pile of meh. The Ben Franklin thing was not funny at all. The stripper segment was lame. And I'm so sick of the Pam/Jim/Karen triangle. Truthfully, I'm more invested in Jan and Michael as a couple than I am in Jim and Pam.

I just got a cease and desist email from NBC telling me to stop getting torrents of Office episodes.

That's horseshit.

It's funny - after viewing it I honestly think this is one of the stronger episodes of Season 3. Is there any plot development? Nope. Still, I found the individual gags actually consistently funny for the first time in a couple of episodes now. Simple script - good laughs.

The first solid cold opening in a while+
Todd Packer's back++
Creed cameo+++++
Michael/Dwight interplay the entire episode+
The King got to deflower every new bride+
"SHUT UP, ANGELAHHH!"+
Sex shop where everything is pixelated++
The girls subverting educational Ben Franklin+
"I do. I want some man meat."+
Creepy Ben Franklin+
Dwight trying to outfox Creepy Ben Franklin+

I just think the writers need to take it easy on the heavy relationship shit and write more punchy one-liners. The writing for this episode actually reminds me of the writing from the first two seasons - which is to say it's consistently funny.

Not sure where people are getting a super-awkward vibe from this episode when Oscar, the Fat Guy getting onto the table, and the whole race episode were much worse.

Last edited:
Canadiens1160 said:
It's funny - after viewing it I honestly think this is one of the stronger episodes of Season 3. Is there any plot development? Nope. Still, I found the individual gags actually consistently funny for the first time in a couple of episodes now. Simple script - good laughs.

The first solid cold opening in a while+
Todd Packer's back++
Creed cameo+++++
Michael/Dwight interplay the entire episode+
The King got to deflower every new bride+
"SHUT UP, ANGELAHHH!"+
Sex shop where everything is pixelated++
The girls subverting educational Ben Franklin+
"I do. I want some man meat."+
Creepy Ben Franklin+
Dwight trying to outfox Creepy Ben Franklin+

I just think the writers need to take it easy on the heavy relationship shit and write more punchy one-liners. The writing for this episode actually reminds me of the writing from the first two seasons - which is to say it's consistently funny.

Great analysis - I definitely got more laughs out of this episode than most this season, which is what I want from this show - not love triangles.

inmyplace13 said:
I just got a cease and desist email from NBC telling me to stop getting torrents of Office episodes.

Really? Interesting. So I guess they're able to track who's downloading them, figure out who they are and tell them to knock it off.

I wonder if HBO will send me an email when I start dl-ing Sopranos torrents later this year.

I thought last night's episode was great. And was I imagining things, or was Michael's ringtone "My Humps"?

Yeah, this thread is closed, but I don't want to be the one to start a new one, so I just added this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom