The Office.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"BOOBS"

Michael's face when he did that made me almost spit out my water. I was laughing outloud...I had to rewind my TIVO and watch again. Made me laugh just as hard the second time.

THis show is comedy gold.

Me so horny, me love you long Tim.

Who's Long Tim?

:lmao:

I HAVE SPOILERS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

In next week's episode, Dwight now works and Staples and Michael goes to bring him back to Dunder Mifflin.

/SPOILERS

Last edited:
lmjhitman said:

my favourite line was when ryan said, 'i was his second choice. after 'pass.''

and how hilarious was that when dwight was rocking out in the backseat before he and jim went in to pitch the sale, and jim was just leaning on the car and looking at the camera? :up:

Kickstart my Heart!!! NICE!!

Man... I loved last night's episode! So many throwbacks to older episodes, seeing the serious side of Michael (and showing why he really does have his job, being a skilled salesman), showing that everyone (except for Ryan, maybe LOL) actually do care about Dwight.... Wow. The whole thing was absolute perfection, down to every detail. [/gush]

I also loved The 40-Year-Old Virgin reference with the "me so horny" lines. LOL.

LemonMacPhisto said:
What I see happening is Angela asking Pam, Jim, and Karen to get back at Andy and Dwight returns in a blaze of glory.

Totally agree with your entire post, and I totally see those four getting revenge on Andy. LOL. I can't wait for next week.

My friend told me my new haircuts makes me look like Jim.

I have no problem with that.

check out the 2nd deleted scene from this week's episode; poor Toby......

:sad:

nbc.com/theoffice

image_2366862.jpg

This episode was pretty good. The prank was excellent. Plus, there are good signs Andy and Karen will be out soon.

Dwight's high five and shirt throwaway killed me.

I like Karen, I sort of pegged her to be the last person standing from Stanford.

Michael's comments on Andy were fantastic!! I'm so bummed I missed last week's episode, darn work trip. I guess that's what reruns are for.

Is anyone else getting all tingly over the possibilities of Jim and Pam?

Michael's face when Andy bugged him throughout the episode was absolutely priceless.

AHH i just saw it ( i wasn't home to watch it last night)...I loved the prank and the Mexican lemonade..
I am so excited for the jim and pam possibilities!!!

dsmith2904 said:
I like Karen, I sort of pegged her to be the last person standing from Stanford.

Michael's comments on Andy were fantastic!! I'm so bummed I missed last week's episode, darn work trip. I guess that's what reruns are for.

Is anyone else getting all tingly over the possibilities of Jim and Pam?

But then it will be the end of the series, or they'll end up in Ross/Rachel territory and massive jump the shark.

LemonMacPhisto said:

But then it will be the end of the series, or they'll end up in Ross/Rachel territory and massive jump the shark.

Not necessarily if the writers handle it well, and I have faith that they can. Of course we also have the outing of Angela and Dwight to look forward to.

That is true.

I don't know, I watch the show for Michael/Dwight and the ensemble, not so much Jim/Pam's love issues.

They could start building a small storyline around the fact that Ryan is a terrible salesman.

I liked him better as the temp too.

I've never liked Ryan's character.

More Toby and Creed, please.

Hell, I'd even take Todd Packer over Ryan.

The fact that he gets mentioned as one of the five main actors puzzles me. He plays an extremely minor role.

I'm with you.

This Jimface absolutely cracked me up:

capture0009my.png

Andy just punched a hole in the drywall.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Agreed.

I'm watching the second season now and some of these episodes I missed were vital to the whole Pam/Jim dynamic. Some of the scenes and his expressions are heartbreaking.

The Booze Cruise episode is especially poignant.

I love when Michael talks to Jim, probably one of the first times the audience sees Michael's human side.

Oh, and The Office is approaching the "Arrested Development"- territory of referencing past jokes in newer episodes.

The best example is when Michael says "employees going to dentist appointments that never happen" or something and of course Dwight goes to see "Crentist the Dentist" in The Coup.

Great shit :up:

It won a Producer's Guild Award last night, and so did Little Miss Sunshine!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom