The Office.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the first couple of minutes because of car drama but was rolling the rest of the time. Dwight holding Angela's hand was priceless. And Jim talking about rebounds, wow!!!

With me, sadly, oh so sadly, having to skip my company's holiday party today, I did love Ryan;s line, "I miss the old days of having just one Christmas party to avoid."

thetitans2k said:
Did we end up finding out who Micheal is going to jamaica with? I was hoping it would be packer.

As much as I miss having Wacky Pack run around, that wasn't him on the phone. You could tell Michael was talking to a woman. My money's on Jan.

inmyplace13 said:

As much as I miss having Wacky Pack run around, that wasn't him on the phone. You could tell Michael was talking to a woman. My money's on Jan.

I was kind of thinking it was his mom or something.

John Mayer comments on his part in last night's episode on his blog. I want my own Dundie, too.

THAT'S "DUNDIE WINNER" JOHN MAYER.

One of my favorite shows on television, The Office, wanted to use my song "Your Body Is A Wonderland" in a scene for their Christmas episode. Now, I'm not making apologies for my work, but it's safe to say I don't get asked to use "Wonderland" for strongman competitions and documentaries about aircraft carriers. I get asked so that people can goof on it. I initially turned the request down, but after thinking about it, (and hearing the details on the incredibly funny sounding scene from producer BJ Novak) I decided to go for it - but with one stipulation:

I want a Dundie.

The episode airs tonight, Thursday December 14th (NBC), so check it out and hear Michael Scott butcher the song during karaoke night at a Scranton Benihana's.

In the meantime, here are pictures of myself and the only award that matters in this business.

Here I am in Dunder-Mifflin's Dundie press room. What a thrilling evening.

Thanks "Office" workers.

blog12.14.1.jpg

blog12.14.2.jpg

inmyplace13 said:

He wouldn't have sounded so happy had it been his mom. I'm guessing it's Jan, too. It has to be.

Guess we'll find out in January. Oooh, maybe that's a sign right there. Jan-uary. :hmm:

It could be Jan, I'm not that sure.

But I do know that Pam gets prettier every week.

Pam and Karen looked excellent in that episode.

"We've got vodka."

Meredith immediately goes to their party.

How about kevin singing alanis morisette. I was laughing pretty hard. I need to watch this episode again.

randhail said:

Hopefully this isn't a message from future inmyplace13 about how the relationship with the new potential miss imp13 turns out. :wink:

It was.

Fuck, I can't believe this happened right before Christmas again.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I'll take you to Benihana's, let's go.

Actually, her and I went there the weekend before that episode aired. Crazy stuff. I'm not really torn up about it or anything, so you guys don't have to be all sympathetic and what not. It's not that big of a deal and after last year, I can make it through anything.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I just got the first season on dvd from a friend of mine at work. :love:

I got both seasons for Christmas!! :drool:

Does anyone know what the song in the intro is?

It's actually a sped up version of the theme of the British Office by a local band called The Scrantones.

I've had a random scene stuck in my head and now it's driving me crazy because I can't even figure out from what season it is

In what episode does Michael eat too much candy (I'm assuming) and has music blasting in his office and steps up on the desk. Towards the end of the day when everyone is leaving he comes out with a red mark on his face where he fell asleep..
???????????

elevation2u said:
I've had a random scene stuck in my head and now it's driving me crazy because I can't even figure out from what season it is

In what episode does Michael eat too much candy (I'm assuming) and has music blasting in his office and steps up on the desk. Towards the end of the day when everyone is leaving he comes out with a red mark on his face where he fell asleep..
???????????

The Initiation.

I was watching "The Fight" and noticed Jim does a West Side Story-esque snap while following Michael when he's challenging Dwight to a fight at Dwight's dojo.

I love noticed new stuff.

I'm away all day tomorrow and will get home (depending on traffic) between 8:00 and 9:00.

If I miss The Office I will be very pissed off. I'll have to shovel another $0.99 to Comcast On Demand to watch it instead of seeing it the first time. :grumpy:

:crossesfingers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom