The Office.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought tonight was one of the weaker episodes of the season. I wasnt laughing as much, but I will rewatch.

I missed that last night's ep was written by Gervais and Merchant. I loved it! The stuff with Andy trying to woo Pam - priceless.

thetitans2k said:
I thought tonight was one of the weaker episodes of the season. I wasnt laughing as much, but I will rewatch.

That's because I wasn't prominantly featured in this episode.

I really liked last night's episode. And yay that "Scrubs" is finally back on the air!!!

Looks like the Stamford people are dropping like flies. Wonder who will go next?

And how many of us have thought at least once or twice that prison would be better than our jobs?

Queen Bee said:
I thought Gervais and Merchant did an excellent job writing this episode. It was full of awkward and cringeworthy scenes in the same vein as UK series, so it definitely felt a bit different.

That's exactly what I thought.

Definitely more of a racial undertone than anything else.

So the fat guy, and black guy have left, does this mean annoying lady with the baby, Andy, and Karen are the only Stamfordites left?

I like that they're doing this.

There is no new episode next week, but on the 14th is the one hour Christmas special.

I thought it was a good episode. There have definately been a few weak ones this season but I wouldnt count this one necessarily. I like Jim setting up Andy but I like it better when Jim is picking on Dwight. Best one this season was Jim faxing Dwight from the future using Dwight's letterhead. :laugh:

Blue Room said:
I thought it was a good episode. There have definately been a few weak ones this season but I wouldnt count this one necessarily. I like Jim setting up Andy but I like it better when Jim is picking on Dwight. Best one this season was Jim faxing Dwight from the future using Dwight's letterhead. :laugh:

Dear Dwight,

At 8 AM someone poisons the coffee. Do not drink the coffee.

Cordially,
Future Dwight

:lmao:

My father's take:

"That guy (Michael) takes stupidity to a new level."

Michael: You show me a white man you trust and I will show you a black man that I trust even more. Pam, tell me what white person you trust.
Pam: My dad.
Michael: …Danny Glover!
Jim: Jonas Salk.
Michael: Who?
Jim: Justin Timberlake
Michael: Oh please. Colin Powell!
Karen: Hey I’ve got one. Jesus.
Michael: Apollo Creed.

Jan: We get that money for hiring an ex-convict.
Michael: I didn’t hire an ex-convict. Unless they mean Toby…convicted rapist…I’m just kidding.

Hey, have you guys heard about Brief Interviews with Hideous Men (written by, directed by, and starring John Krasinski)?!? I guess it's filming now in New York with Josh Charles (from Sports Night) and Dominic Cooper (from The History Boys...I remember seeing pictures of John at the opening on Broadway). DEFINITELY looking forward to this!!!

LemonMacPhisto said:

Dear Dwight,

At 8 AM someone poisons the coffee. Do not drink the coffee.

Cordially,
Future Dwight

:lmao:

He also added that "More instructions will follow."

:hmm:

The last episode was funny enough... I was kind of disappointed, though. I guess was expecting more from Gervais & Merchant. Oh well. LOL. And does anyone know if some of the UK characters are still going to make cameos, or were those plans scrapped?

I'm kind of miffed that Dwight seems to be getting pushed to the side, now that Andy's in the picture. :| Hmm...

SpaceOddity said:
The last episode was funny enough... I was kind of disappointed, though. I guess was expecting more from Gervais & Merchant. Oh well. LOL. And does anyone know if some of the UK characters are still going to make cameos, or were those plans scrapped?

I'm kind of miffed that Dwight seems to be getting pushed to the side, now that Andy's in the picture. :| Hmm...

I agree. Andy is funny, but we need us some Dwight!

I'm predicting in the next few episodes we got a big dose of Dwight in return for all he's been missing out on.

I dunno about everyone else but I think Karen's great and it will makes me sad to know that she'll be leaving The Office. Karen's just as awesome as Pam. Call of Duty and her Jim crush which causes her to move to Scranton= hottie! The day Pam and Jim get together will be the end of The Office...

Flying FuManchu said:
I dunno about everyone else but I think Karen's great and it will makes me sad to know that she'll be leaving The Office. Karen's just as awesome as Pam. Call of Duty and her Jim crush which causes her to move to Scranton= hottie! The day Pam and Jim get together will be the end of The Office...

What did you hear? :drool:

Um, I mean, wow that's too bad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom