The Octagon Indoor Sports Bar: Please Keep Your Yayas to Yourself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Give'r.

Welcome weary travelers!

We've been kicked around the corner, we've been known by different names but it's time to reopen the Octagon Bar!

...Stop in for a coffee or tea in the morning, bring your newspaper and sit in our soft leather couches. For lunch, come in and have a cocktail. Your boss will never know. When work is over, stop in for Happy Hour; you can be assured that your presence will not go unnoticed. Late nights are the best and the most wicked; the patrons are a frisky lot, but always friendly.

The Octagon Bar is located on the first floor of the Clarence Hotel in Dublin, Ireland. U2 are part owners of this magnificent watering hole and we seek to reproduce the camaraderie of a pub, complete with bar fights, dancing girls, and moderators who shut us down when the noise or the post count gets too high.

May I suggest that you order a drink, ask one of the lovelies or one of the gents for a , or perhaps you want to play a song on the jukebox. Share pictures of your kids and yourselves. Don’t be shy--by morning we’ll forget your face anyway.

This is a patron-run bar, so if the bartender is asleep in the back, or cuddled up on the couch with one of the patrons, go and pour a drink for your mate. The drink selection is only limited by your imagination. So dream out loud!

--Tim (starsforu2)

Last edited:
So...I know what MY favorite indoor sport is. :shifty:

Why, it's hot-tubbing, of course!

:: retreats to the hot tub for lunch and book time ::

:wave:

how about some music?
*flicks on Mr. Brightside and enjoys the cabaret feeling*
Im enjoying playing the horned one today in the bar...I need to do it more often
*sashays across the room in her sparkling platforms*
now if only I had somebody to be baaaaad with :mac:

u2bonogirl said:

*raises absinthe glass to her lips, and crosses her legs. Adjusting her horns she casts a sly glance abbys way*
It seems you have but one thing on your mind

No, more than one!

At least two.

Maybe three.

:shifty:

:: coughcoughdrugstorecoughcoughcough ::

U2democrat said:
oh yeah i'm getting a haircut today and my person wants to give me a new style. that's exciting. :up:

Why get a haircut, when you can do it yourself?!?!

Flowbee-girl2.jpg

flowbee_complete.JPG

Last edited:
:lmao: according to a quiz I took, i want to marry sting
He kinda looks like Bono :cute:
:wave: *picks up horns, places them on her head, gathers shoes and walks out the door*
goodbye!
goodbye!
parting is such sweet sorrow, but then I am in the business of sorrow, am I not?
:mac:

ouch, my f-ing legs

i have no idea how many nations were united in our game of football this afternoon, i lost count...there were Scots (of course), Irish, English, Chinese, French, an Italian, two Brazilians.

it was awesome but sore

:kiss: Pax :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom