The Octagon Bar: You Will Never Find A More Wretched Hive Of Scum And Villainy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pax said:
:: crawls into hammock with giant Irish coffee and tartan Hello Kitty ::

:angry:

:(

:sad:

Pax! :hug:

I have a video for "Ewbby" :wink: when I get home... It's not very much, but maybe it can make you a little more ---> :)

Will make a ysi when I get home - I'm at the pharmacy now! :shifty: :whistle:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
hello hello...

NJ4.JPG

Looks like someone's drawn something naughty on the back of all of those coaches?! :shame: :laugh:

Why does everyone sound down? :| Post-Philly blues or something? :confused:

Must be something in the air.
Im having mommy issues, Rebekah is having confusing thoughts bouncing around in her brain :wink:
Abby is having a real pisser of a day for obvious reasons....

*sprays some insta-high in the air and gets everybody stoned*

:: inhales that nice parsley smell :: :shifty:

Ah, I need to stop going on about this. I said this to my friend and co-worker this morning...I chose to go on with this, and I wouldn't trade what I have with Ewen for anything, despite the temporary crappiness of the arrangement. We'll get through the separation as we take steps to be together on a long-term basis, and in the meantime, we both have lives we need to resume.

Don't feel too bad for me. I got a very wonderful man out of this deal. I really do believe we'll get through it. :up:

:up: you have a good attitude about the whole thing abby
I was very tempted to start feeling depressed when Tim left Oregon after our first weekend together.
I felt worse after I left Virginia.
But it was all worth it because I have the perfect person for me, and I get to keep him forever :yes:

:hug: Thanks, Tara.

It's not like we're never going to see each other again. We already know I'm going out there in October, and we're really trying to get Ewen back here for the holidays...my family really loved him, and my mom already said she hopes he can come out for Christmas. I mean, this is not to say we won't have some this-sucks moments in the meantime, but I don't want to lose sight of what we're working for, and this being apart is necessary for now while we make arrangements to not be apart anymore.

pax said:
:hug: Thanks, Tara.

It's not like we're never going to see each other again. We already know I'm going out there in October, and we're really trying to get Ewen back here for the holidays...my family really loved him, and my mom already said she hopes he can come out for Christmas. I mean, this is not to say we won't have some this-sucks moments in the meantime, but I don't want to lose sight of what we're working for, and this being apart is necessary for now while we make arrangements to not be apart anymore.

Thats great that your family is giving you support, it makes it a lot easier.
*belts out "you dont have to go it alooooone" *
:wink:
When you have nothing else but communication on the phone it really allows you to get to know the other person in a way thats harder when theyre right there in front of you all the time. I think it helps the relationship. Just think, most people dont have as interesting a love story as the two of us :sexywink:

U2Girl1978 said:
Pax, you have such a positive attitude about it all. :up:
That's awesome. :)

Don't give me too much credit...I know I did some whining last night and this morning, and there'll probably be more to come. :wink: I feel better-equipped to handle this because Ewen is taking it just as seriously as I am, and because my friends and family are supporting me, and because I'm praying and asking God for help, too. I couldn't do this without all the help I'm getting.

And Tara...you sure are right about that. :lol:

And April... :( :hug:

Last edited:
**Runs into The Octagon**

Hællåwww! :D

Left me just start this afternoon in the bar with an announcement:

I :heart:...

...Bob Geldof!

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

*runs into the bar after dorthe*
I have an announcement!

I love

processed cheese!

Alright alright, I really love Tim but who's keeping track?

Well my phone really broke, and Im afraid all my phone numbers, text messages from Timmy, and my u2 and cure ringtones are gone :(

Tara and Tim are going to have to go to taras east coast dad and get a loaner phone while mine is out being fixed or replaced :madspit:

enajh2 said:
:sigh:

But Bob looks like he's been dragged through a bush backwards half the time! :lol:

:sexywink: :flirt: :whistle:

:lmao:

It's absolutely NOT because of his looks!!! :huh:

Hello Alan! :flirt: Haven't seen you in here for a while - how are you? :D

u2bonogirl said:
*runs into the bar after dorthe*
I have an announcement!

I love

processed cheese!

Alright alright, I really love Tim but who's keeping track?

Well my phone really broke, and Im afraid all my phone numbers, text messages from Timmy, and my u2 and cure ringtones are gone :(

Tara and Tim are going to have to go to taras east coast dad and get a loaner phone while mine is out being fixed or replaced :madspit:

Yah, Processed cheese is good...

So, what's the scoop with your phone? I'll ask my questions in a PM to spare the bar...

** Eats a slice of cheese while looking over the patrons **

Pretty busy this morning :yes: -- Let's see...

:hug: Pax, we know how you feel... but you can count your blessings that it was a good trip that left you longing, instead of a bad trip that left you regretting

Hi Merc and Alan :wave:

Hello U2Girl1978 :scratch: What's your name again?

** Peaks behind curtain, and deposits a Rum & Coke for April **

Hope all is well

** Adjourns behind the bar and dreams up a catchy title for the next bar... **

starsforu2 said:

:hug: Pax, we know how you feel... but you can count your blessings that it was a good trip that left you longing, instead of a bad trip that left you regretting

:hug:

What a lovely group of people you all are. :) Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I'm already feeling better.

pax said:
Thanks for thinking of us, Merc! :hug: Your link's not working for me, though...am I missing something?

Replacing the "ysi" with "you send it" <--- without the spaces...? I thought you were pleban...? :wink:

**Puts 'Mysterious Ways' on the jukebox...**

:dance:

**Dances around the bar, while wondering if theres really something to the Bono-and-dancing-brunettes-theory! :madspit: :wink:**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom