The Octagon Bar: You Will Never Find A More Wretched Hive Of Scum And Villainy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I was worried bout the crush of people that seem to appear out of nowhere whenever Bono comes near. So when that first happened I looked over to be sure I could kick some ass if my mom was getting squished.....she's freaking giggling like a schoolgirl and sticking out her hand! :cute:

Plus, I've only seen the woman cry twice my whole life. She cried like 4 times that night. :heart: That was worth everything....

Ugh, the insanity of it all

In Chicago we had a drunk guy in the ellipse on monday right before the taping began...

I was like this is really going to suck if they have to go in and get this a..hole..

They snuck in and removed him after the third song and nobody even knew it, how nice..

On 5/12 right outside the ellipse some Big white guy had to much to drink and when the show started he began to do the white man shuffle..how pathetic, and i can't even dance...

He was bumbing into everyone around him which was annoying...

After 5 songs, he and his lady friend stumbled out of there so the rest of the show was much better...

But talking to the General manager of the United Center...Jim, who was awesome.. there were so many fights and drunken people at these shows, it's really a shame, I wish these people would stay home and not come and never tell people they like U2

DaveC said:
BTW Rebekah, your mom is the coolest mom in the history of the planet. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

She is, isn't she? Love her to death....I was so glad to be able to take her first U2 show since she got me into all this U2 stuff in the first place...although I'm still not over her seeing Pink Floyd or Bruce Springsteen in a high schol gymnasium :madspit: :)

Last edited:
When B took my hand.... :drool: I'm never washing it again... :laugh:

Then there was some drunken biatch towards the end of Bad and she starts yanking on the girl next to me saying "Bono wanted you up there" and then this other guy got shitfaced! WTF is the point?!

I'm so sick I haven't worked this week...

I'm glad they only collect bills once a month..lol

I need to come up with a colored bracelet for people to buy to support me...lol

hey,

I need an email address so i can send you some Bono Pics so you can post them in pleaba..

any female interested?

I'll put them on disc this week and mail them out to you guys, I've got like 8 people who want them.lol

You want any Miss Mullens?

Check your mail Stars and Girl

Oh for the record....

Hef is lookin for a Sugar Momma...if you know one..lol

Don't think Ruffian was interested..lol so any other leads.... let me know...

Stars, put the file on disc and take to the store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom