The Octagon Bar: You Will Never Find A More Wretched Hive Of Scum And Villainy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merc said:

My 2000th post!

spam.gif

:D :wink:

I'm okay. :hug: It's laziness more than anything else keeping me from going out for some sushi.

I don't want to go home for lunch, and besides that, I'm out of bread. :lol: I need to hit up the grocery store later, but I also need to get milk and other refrigerate-ables, which stops me from going for sushi now because I'll just have to go to the store again later... :sigh:

The week of random weird luck continues...

Before we were let into Wachovia Saturday Dave, Shannon and I all were asked to fill out forms for a drawing for a Hummer. Guess who I just got a call from? :shocked:

No, I didn't win the Hummer, but the woman on the phone told me I won a $1,000 internet shopping spree, plus 2 nights in a Mariott of my choice - they pay for the hotel and airline tickets.

I'm not 100% sure I can trust this, but um... Weirdness. :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Before we were let into Wachovia Saturday Dave, Shannon and I all were asked to fill out forms for a drawing for a Hummer. Guess who I just got a call from? :shocked:

No, I didn't win the Hummer, but the woman on the phone told me I won a $1,000 internet shopping spree, plus 2 nights in a Mariott of my choice - they pay for the hotel and airline tickets.

Does the internet shopping spree include ticketmaster? :wink: Better book it quick Boston is only a week away!

If this is legit then :applaud:

*walks in sporting a "short guys are sexy" shirt and gives her hobbit footed man a kiss*

:cute: I tease him about his feet but I really think theyre cute. All the hair from his chest went onto his legs and feet! :lol:

*Sticks Tim against the wall and whips out a measuring tape*
:p 5'8" Your hair is particularly tall today my dear :D

Abby, youre really short! You and Ewen can have little midget children. Or maybe they'll all turn out to be six foot :lmao:

April, I replied to your PM, and I for one hope our, um, favorite website accepts that shopping spree. :up:

I just talked to Ewen on the phone...I'm feeling a bit better now. :heart: It's still nice to talk to him, even though he's not here. I was a bit afraid that talking to him on the phone would upset me, but actually, it was great. :)

:hyper:

:hug:

Diemen said:
Hello all. :slant:

I'm freakishly tall. As most Philly-goers can attest to. :mad:

:wink:

... and the rest of The Octagon, thanks to Dave and April and their wonderful pictures! :wink:

If this is legit, then that's awesome April!

I expect to see the shopping thread become much livelier as a result. :sexywink:

edit: scam it is. :mad:

As Jess would say: Nuts to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom