The Octagon Bar: You Should See Us in the Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another board that I frequent lets you give yourself a custom status when you hit, I think, 1200 or 1500 posts. I'm going to put "If it's not Scottish, it's crap" under my name.

That was almost the title of this Bar, but in fairness to the other Bar patrons NOT obsessed with all things Scottish, I decided to refrain.

pax said:
Give'r, and stop closing our Bars before we have a new name for the next one! :wink:

Khanada, was it you?

I demand to know.

It was me, ever the 500 post nazi :shifty:

Sorry - I didn't realize the name wasn't officially chosen yet :reject:

It's all good. :)

April, I hereby charge you with working "glacier" into the name of the next Bar.

I'm hitting the hammock.

:stuffedpuppytartanHelloKittypillows:

My cat managed to rip two keys off my laptop's keyboard and I only got this a week or two ago...:madspit:

Imanaged to fix one and it's working like new, but the other key is broken, so I'm going to have to convince Dell to send me a new one.

**Enters Bar**

G'mornin'! :wave:

What kind of bar name is this!? :huh: :lol:

Hope everyone is doing well! :D:up:

Later! :wave:

I dreamt that I went to college and they had to give us dorm assignments and for some reason U2 was there and I met Bono and we became like friends. And U2 did a concert in some common room and sang With or Without You while everyone slowdanced.

U2Girl1978 said:
Ugh... I am so upset right now. I just failed my psychology mid-term. This is awful. :sad:

Aw, Jules, I'm sorry. :(

Are your grades in the class okay otherwise? Will you have enough "equity" to pull it up with any papers or exams you have left?

*walks in and looks around. meanders over to the bar and fixes a caipirinha to remember S. America.

Hi all, I am back from Argentina! And I have a new name. Hope to be around the bar more :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom