The Octagon Bar: You Should See Us in the Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I LOVE it when people spread rumours about me to my ex-girlfriend who I'm trying to patch things up with!! :banghead:

This is honestly the first time I've ever seriously considered beating the shit out of a girl. :yell:

U2democrat said:
I didn't do anything today except get pulled over :huh:

That stinks, always a bad/sick feeling. Fortunately I havent had it happen recently. (knock on wood!) :laugh: Speeding or something else?

U2democrat said:

Something else...my inspection sticker had expired...:rolleyes:

Is that for the emissions from your exhaust? Thats a Virginia specific thing I believe (maybe a few other states). We dont have that in Michigan.

No, nothing goes on a permanent record or anything because it's not a traffic violation. I either go to court to most likely get it waived (which i can't because i'll be away at college) or my dad goes for me (which he can't because he'll be out of town at the time) or pre-pay a fee so i don't have to go to court (i have no idea how much it'll be but it shouldn't be bad)

U2democrat, your signature is burning my eyes!! Is there a way to block signatures only??!! :laugh: Actually, I think most people will think Bruce Springsteen, Born In The USA and not Mellencamp!

Blue Room said:
U2democrat, your signature is burning my eyes!! Is there a way to block signatures only??!! :laugh: Actually, I think most people will think Bruce Springsteen, Born In The USA and not Mellencamp!

Come on....you know you like it........it's good stuff! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom