The Octagon Bar: You Should See Us in the Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just demolished a tub of ice cream and now feel rather ill-ish. A well, serves me right.

my cat got hit by a car. :(

he's okay though, just a 'sore paw' (he lives with my mother 200 miles away) and stayed at the vet overnight. the second time he's been hit by a car. the first time, i found him crawling home, dragging his rear end. he ended up having to get a bone removed from one of his rear legs that time.

ewen said:

my cat got hit by a car. :(

he's okay though, just a 'sore paw' (he lives with my mother 200 miles away) and stayed at the vet overnight. the second time he's been hit by a car. the first time, i found him crawling home, dragging his rear end. he ended up having to get a bone removed from one of his rear legs that time.

:(! Best wishes to you and your kitty! :hug::hug:

Sorry to hear about your cat, ewen. Maybe you should consider having him live just inside from now on? Our cat is an indoor cat, unlike our first, and we've had fewer trips to the vet because of it. He's only escaped to the outside once or twice, he doesn't seem to like it much anyways.

Techie2000 said:
Maybe you should consider having him live just inside from now on?

my mother likes her wallpaper too much! :wink:

U2democrat said:

She was so cool! Though I also like Lily Tomlin as his secretary.
I'm about to finish the Season 3 DVD set. Blockbuster sent the last DVD as broken, so waiting for them to send the replacement. Then after that I watch Season 4. Unfortunately nothing after that is on DVD yet...:(

And I cried on the last episode of Season 2 too...:eek:

Techie2000 said:
I'm about to finish the Season 3 DVD set. Blockbuster sent the last DVD as broken, so waiting for them to send the replacement. Then after that I watch Season 4. Unfortunately nothing after that is on DVD yet...:(

And I cried on the last episode of Season 2 too...:eek:

My favorite all time episode was the one where Josh was having post traumatic stress disorder...I can't remember if that was season 1 or 2.

I cried in the last one with Mark Harmon...it was SO incredibly sad...C.J.'s reaction...........:sad:

U2democrat said:
OK time to party on a friday night.

*Puts "I Need a Lover" on full blast*

I can't believe he hadn't performed that song in almost 30 years, it was great!!! :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

That's a great song. :up: That should be my theme song, actually. :laugh:

I am :heart:ing my free Netflix trial. Today I watched Million Dollar Baby and Kinsey. I also have Hotel Rwanda here. :up:

I should put in my Sex & The City dvds. Which season, though... :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I am :heart:ing my free Netflix trial. Today I watched Million Dollar Baby and Kinsey. I also have Hotel Rwanda here. :up:

:hmm: those are some uplifting choices! Million Dollar Baby and Hotel Rwanda back to back. :yikes:

U2democrat said:

My favorite all time episode was the one where Josh was having post traumatic stress disorder...I can't remember if that was season 1 or 2.

I cried in the last one with Mark Harmon...it was SO incredibly sad...C.J.'s reaction...........:sad:
I don't recall the Mark Harmon one. The Josh one was good. I like the episodes with Marlee Matilin a lot. I also like the ones with Lord John Marbury. I nearly died when he went up to Abigail and asked "Abigail, may I grasp your breasts?"

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

That's a great song. :up: That should be my theme song, actually. :laugh:

I should put in my Sex & The City dvds. Which season, though... :hmm:
Awsome. I loved Hotel Rwanda. One of the best movies ever made IMHO. Cheadle is a talented actor.

Techie2000 said:
I don't recall the Mark Harmon one. The Josh one was good. I like the episodes with Marlee Matilin a lot. I also like the ones with Lord John Marbury. I nearly died when he went up to Abigail and asked "Abigail, may I grasp your breasts?"

Yes! :lmao: He's hilarious!!

The ones with Mark Harmon are later on....I can't remember which season, 4th or 5th, I'm not sure :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom