The Octagon Bar: You Should See Us in the Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sodding well missed the shuttle launch!!! :scream: :sigh:

I went into town to get my hair cut and couldn't cycle back in time :rolleyes: Missed it by 2 and half minutes :grumpy:

Rats!!

I have a dilemma on my hands...

what would you do?

I'm thinking of taking 3 classes in the fall. One online and 2 in class. But I would be going T, W and Thursday. And that's fine.

But, there's this volunteer organization that I'm supposed to be volunteering with and it's on mondays. So, in the fall I'll be volunteering on Mon and in class on T,W and Thursday. The volunteer org is useful to my degree.

Should I not volunteer and keep that day open for homework? I really don't want to burn myself out. Arghhhh.....

Are we talking degree-level coursework/essays/thesis etc?

Can you not get it done in the evenings? And won't Friday and the weekends give you enough time so that you don't have to do much on the Monday night before the Tuesday class? :)

:up: to the Bar ladies gettin' more educated 'n stuff :wink:

I'm leaving shortly to drop off my car payment at the bank...I SO need out of the office. :sigh:

I saw it last night and mentioned it to Nurse Chrissi before I went to bed :hmm:

So wrong. Yet SO SO funny :applaud: :laugh:

"...ack-ack-ack, gihad gihad, ack-ack-ack..." :wink:

I've forgotten all the quotes already. Need to watch it again soon :up:

I just feel so ineffectual...I'm trying to just stay positive, because it's not like anything is wrong. I'm just REALLY stressed out.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

The puppets having sex was the best part. :shh: :lol:

I loved the more subtle jokes as well, like those to do with the limitations of puppets..particularly where the girl points at the guys' heart and wants to touch him but she can't reach! :lol:

The miniatures shots and explosions are jawdroppingly good. And especially so when you compare it with anything that Gerry Anderson created :giggle:

I'll be able to watch it again tomorrow with any luck and have a notepad to hand when I do :up:

>>>> :hug:s Pax <<<<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom