The Octagon Bar: You Should See Us in the Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought my lunch to work with me today, so I worked straight through lunch... :sigh:

It actually seems to be helping me avoid the post-lunch crash, though. I've gotten a lot done today.

And in 3.5 hours I can go home and talk to ewe-know-who. :heart:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Pssst - glaciers. :lmao: :lock: :shifty:

Ewen wishes to remind you that what we actually meant all along is "iceberg"--meaning a large solid ice floe on water.

But "glacier" is more fun to say. :cute:

I slept in for the first morning in a week or two, and as a consequence missed the DHL guy who Dell sent with a new keyboard for my laptop. I am impressed by the fact that it came so fast, since I e-mailed Dell on friday. I am not impressed that DHL won't be back at my house until Friday. I wish they would use FedEx or UPS instead.

OK, so I get an email today from this guy who's a friend of my co-worker, asking me out for coffee... The name sounds familiar, but I can't place it. That is, until the end of the email when he mentions that we never hooked up a couple of summer ago.

It's the Return of the Christian Rocker. :rockon: :|

Should I give him a shot this time? :uhoh: Maybe he's "lost his religion" in the past couple of years. :macdevil:

OK, so I get an email today from this guy who's a friend of my co-worker, asking me out for coffee... The name sounds familiar, but I can't place it. That is, until the end of the email when he mentions that we never hooked up a couple of summer ago.

It's the Return of the Christian Rocker. :rockon: :|

Should I give him a shot this time? :uhoh: Maybe he's "lost his religion" in the past couple of years. :macdevil:

Sure, why not! What have you got to lose? :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:
I need to find a sure fire way of losing some weight.

I've been trying to lose the 25+ lbs I gained a few years ago for awhile. When I was trying to lose weight before I would deprive myself of foods I liked and eating ones I hated. That made me want to ditch the diet. I would get upset about not losing weight, which caused me to eat even more.

Now, I eat healthier but I eat foods I like. I don't like plain salad for some reason, but I like caesar salad so I eat that. And if I had a sandwich for lunch I'll cut down on the starches for dinner. I do cheat occasionally though ;). Also, I drink alot of water. It releases fat cells.

I know how you feel. It's incredibly frustrating. You know where to find me if you want to talk more. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I've been trying to lose the 25+ lbs I gained a few years ago for awhile. When I was trying to lose weight before I would deprive myself of foods I liked and eating ones I hated. That made me want to ditch the diet. I would get upset about not losing weight, which caused me to eat even more.

Now, I eat healthier but I eat foods I like. I don't like plain salad for some reason, but I like caesar salad so I eat that. And if I had a sandwich for lunch I'll cut down on the starches for dinner. I do cheat occasionally though ;). Also, I drink alot of water. It releases fat cells.

I know how you feel. It's incredibly frustrating. You know where to find me if you want to talk more. :hug:

Thanks! :hug:

Awesome! :hyper:

*makes champagne toast*

I was totally freaking out that I would get a bad grade in this class because of my midterm grade. But, I had an A-/B in most of the homework assignments that we had. And my term paper, that I did in like 2 hours, I got an A- on. WOOHOO!

Are you going to be able to go to school?

Last week he was pretty busy with various stuff (work, friends, doctor's appointment, etc.)...I have no idea what he's up to today. :shrug: I'm sure he's been around, or else he might have just gone out for a while...who knows. I'll talk to him later.

U2Girl1978 said:

I was totally freaking out that I would get a bad grade in this class because of my midterm grade. But, I had an A-/B in most of the homework assignments that we had. And my term paper, that I did in like 2 hours, I got an A- on. WOOHOO!

Are you going to be able to go to school?

Right now it's still in the cards, hopefully it still will be depending on stuff.

*streaks the bar* :shifty:

outta.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom