The Octagon Bar: You Should See Us in the Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemonboy said:
This time next week I´ll be in Copenhagen, with a sweet, beautiful, intelligent, funny girl! :drool:

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

:cute: :flirt:

...and I'll be spending time with a wonderful guy, that becomes very funny and when he's :drunk:! :giggle: :sexywink:

:kiss:

pax said:
Wow, it's soon, huh, Merc? :hyper:

:: fixes self a coffee ::

Good mooooorning, Bar. :wave:

:kiss: Ewen :kiss:

Goodmorning Pax! :wave:

Yep! :D Veeeery soon! :hyper: :hyper:

:faint: :giggle:

Morning :wave: (Well I've missed the morning :yawn: but let's just pretend OK :wink: )

I just received a letter from Mr Blair!! I do remember filling out a MPH postcard some time ago so guess it's a response to that :)

I might scan it later if anyone wants to see what he/the government is saying post-G8 summit ;)

enajh2 said:
Morning :wave: (Well I've missed the morning :yawn: but let's just pretend OK :wink: )

Well, it's afternoon here too, but... :wink:

Hello Alan! :wave: How are you? :D

Dulce de Leche said:

Oooooohhhh....have you been there before? Why are you going? Can I PLEASE come along in your suitcase?! :wink:

Actually, that is where my family is and where I am originally from...

We are going to visit family and friends and then going back for 3 weeks over Chirstmas... :drool:

I'm almost at the bottom of my travel mug (coffee)...I always end up pouring out at least a little at the end of the day.

Wheeee, I'm gonna be wired. :crack:

I bought these pita crisp things at the store the other day, thinking they'd be healthier than a bagel when I need morning munchies, but I think it defeats the purpose if you eat half the bag in one morning. :mad:

U2democrat said:
:scream:

Well the annual summer invasion of ants has begun here in our house. :yuck:

I'll get flying ones in my kitchen in a month or so!! :( :sick:

I come home to find them all lined up on the kitchen window :lol:

Good job I'm only renting this place :up: because I think they must be in the skirting boards or behind the sink or something :no:

enajh2 said:

I'll get flying ones in my kitchen in a month or so!! :( :sick:

I come home to find them all lined up on the kitchen window :lol:

Good job I'm only renting this place :up: because I think they must be in the skirting boards or behind the sink or something :no:

:yuck: at least the ones in our house aren't the flying kind, those are nasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom