The Octagon Bar: You Should See Us in the Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveC said:
God, I LOVE it when people spread rumours about me to my ex-girlfriend who I'm trying to patch things up with!! :banghead:

This is honestly the first time I've ever seriously considered beating the shit out of a girl. :yell:
I sure hope the ex-gf doesn't believe said people, and if she did, that she ceases to do so in the future.

Either way, I hope things get better for you DaveC. I'm sure you'll be able to smooth it out with her.

*Staggers in still recovering from being very sick last night. :sick: I think it was food poisoning :down: No drink for me right now.

U2democrat said:
:lol: that's what i said to people going to europe.

so how long were you there?

2 months. Though a week of that was in Chile and a few days in Uruguay :hyper:

Techie2000 said:
Yeah umm weather not that great here either. Took my comforter and laptop into the TV room and I'm watching the Tour de France while under the blanket because it's kind of cold.

It was 72 earlier and I had to turn off my fan because it was getting too breezy. I did go back to sleep but now I should get going and head out for a bit before it starts raining again. :hmm:

*mixes vanilla absolut and diet coke, walks out of bar*

:wave:

I need something to do tonight. I need to get out of the house, but I have no money to do anything. My friends are either working, already have plans, or sick. Looks like i'm stuck at home.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

This can go on the list of "Why Jules & April Need Sugar Daddies"... So we can pay other people to do that shit for us! :hug:

:lol: Well...I actually volunteered to help clean up a park in the city so it's my own damn fault for using it. :reject:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom