The Octagon Bar: With New Heart-Shaped Hot Tub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2bonogirl said:
hey guys! Im all sunburned and sore.....
I have bruises on my chest
my hips
my toes
Yeah, I had fun in the water yesterday:D
:wave: off to see whats cooking in pleba besides the girls blood

:wave: ** Jimmies the lock off the hot tub, so Tara can rest her bruised body **

Let me know if you need anything sweets!

** returns to working on the computer by the couch **

Somebody has to pay for the free drinks :shrug:

** Cleans up Hot Tub, and puts salts and bubble bath out for Tara to use **

Boy, you look really beat up :tsk: still cute :cute:, but beat up.

** Grabs beer smelling shampoo and Dove soap and puts it within Tara's reach **

Oh, and here is a towel, I won't peek while you you pamper yourself, let me know if you need anything else. :yes:

** Sits back onto the couch to do some more work **

Leave it to me to miss the party! I'm such a loser. :uhoh:

But hey at least the alcohol is still here!

*Goes to bar and makes herself a drink--a pina colada because she likes getting caught in the rain. And since there's no one here, proceeds to dance barefoot.*

:dance:

angel_of_L.A. said:
Leave it to me to miss the party! I'm such a loser. :uhoh:

But hey at least the alcohol is still here!

*Goes to bar and makes herself a drink--a pina colada because she likes getting caught in the rain. And since there's no one here, proceeds to dance barefoot.*

** Sneaks in, grabs iPod remote with iTrip and cranks Dancing Barefoot **

"Oh God, I feel for you..."
"Oh God, I feel for you..."

*** Slides behind the bar and gives Angel_of_L.A. a :wave: ***

Welcome, I don't think I've seen you around here before :scratch:

You've hit us at a low point of attendance :sad: For awhile there we were hitting our 500 post limit every 3 days! :yes:

Nice to meet you! I'm Tim :wave: Can I get you anything in particular?

It's nice to meet you Tim. :wave:

I have been here for a while but I've never dropped by. I finally felt comfortable enough to come in and join you for a drink.

I'd like another pina colada please this one is delicious. :)

*"Dancing Barefoot" ends and "The Ground Beneath Her Feet Begins."*

Wow. I really love this song!

** Listens to strains of The Ground Beneath Her Feet while working on the Pina Colada **

Now that you've decided to start talking, you'll be postwhoring in no time :wink:

** Uses masculine physique to CRUSH pineapple. Cracks Coconut on the side of the bar and spills coconut milk all over the floor and the side of the bar **

heh heh :reject:

** Reaches into Fridge and grabs coconut milk from the carton and pours into the blender, with ice, pineapple and some light rum. **

Did you know that my first drink was a Pina Colada? Of course you didn't we just met. :D I was 8 years old in the Bahamas and my parents put it in the refrigerator for later. I wanted to know what all the hubbub was and took a sip. It was awful! :madspit: :lol:

** Turns on the blender for a few seconds and then pours into a collins glass. Throws a straw in and a little umbrella for good measure **

Here you go! Enjoy, I have to run now, It's time to make the commute home. Nice to meet you! :wave:

starsforu2 said:

** Uses masculine physique to CRUSH pineapple. Cracks Coconut on the side of the bar and spills coconut milk all over the floor and the side of the bar **

*Thinks to herself--great masculine physique.*

Thank you for my pina colada Timmy, can I call you that? It's delicious. Have a safe communte home.

*"The Ground Beneath Her Feet" ends and "Vertigo" comes on...she takes a sip, careful not to disturb the umbrella and dances on.

angel_of_L.A. said:

*Thinks to herself--great masculine physique.*

Thank you for my pina colada Timmy, can I call you that? It's delicious. Have a safe communte home.

*"The Ground Beneath Her Feet" ends and "Vertigo" comes on...she takes a sip, careful not to disturb the umbrella and dances on.

Actually, I didn't use the word "great" to augment my masculine physique :laugh: But, you just use your imagination :wink:

You won't be the first person to call me Timmy in here. I think I just saw Rebekah call me Timmy. Hi Rebekah :wave:

When you're comfortable, let us know what we call you. :yes: And eventually, muah ha ha, you'll have to share a picture! :up: But wait until a bunch of us are around so that we can reshare pictures together.

I'll catch you kittycats later, I have to work on Christmas cards.

** Walks out of the bar thinking of all the people that require cards **

starsforu2 said:

When you're comfortable, let us know what we call you. :yes: And eventually, muah ha ha, you'll have to share a picture! :up: But wait until a bunch of us are around so that we can reshare pictures together.

You can call me by my first name, it's Mitzye. It's very nice to meet both you and Rebekah! :wave:

I don't mind sharing a picture, I'd love to see what other U2 fans look like! And yes, I have an overactive imagination. It's either the writer or the inner child in me. :wink:

angel_of_L.A. said:

You can call me by my first name, it's Mitzye. It's very nice to meet both you and Rebekah! :wave:

I don't mind sharing a picture, I'd love to see what other U2 fans look like! And yes, I have an overactive imagination. It's either the writer or the inner child in me. :wink:

That's an extremly unique name :yes: The spelling is probably unique too. Ok, here are a few web pages, I put up when the bar first opened.

http://www.faulguy.com/Interference/ForInterference.htm
http://www.faulguy.com/Interference/ForInterference2.htm
http://www.faulguy.com/Interference/Jungle.htm

Enjoy, I hope! :reject:

hey hey hey, Im baaaack!
sorta anyway. for now. but Ill be home on friday...kinda..
I make no sense but thats okay. Im tara, its expected of me

I climbed a tree and picked a papaya on the beach yesterday, it was real cool
*grabs her customary bottle of jack and bolts off to pleba*
there should be rolling stone pics in there:mac:

u2bonogirl said:
hey hey hey, Im baaaack!
sorta anyway. for now. but Ill be home on friday...kinda..
I make no sense but thats okay. Im tara, its expected of me

I climbed a tree and picked a papaya on the beach yesterday, it was real cool
*grabs her customary bottle of jack and bolts off to pleba*
there should be rolling stone pics in there:mac:

Hi Tara :wave: Did the 50' waves keep you inside today?

Does this mean that you're going to be requesting drinks with Papaya in them now? Well we've missed you around here. This place has been mostly dead. That kills your theory that it's the bartender that attracts bar flys :wink:

** Drops onto a stool behind the bar and tally's up the receipts **

:scratch: I'm short a couple of bottles of Jack :scratch:

Hey Mitzye! Fritz is a cutie alright. I should probably switch up the picture ratio and put 4 of him and 1 of me in the archive. I'd probably get more patrons around here. :wink:

Merc is the architect behind the dancing (training) videos that we have around here. She hasn't been here in a while though. :sad:

I'm going to need to have some sort of promotion to bring people back in again. Maybe I'll pretend that :edge: has been posting. Nope, that's been done before... Bellydancers? Oooh :drool: A bellydancing contest would be wonderful!

But only guys can compete, just like the Full Monty! The goal is attract women, not men so I'll guess we'll just have to learn to shake our stuff. :lmao:

starsforu2 said:

I'm going to need to have some sort of promotion to bring people back in again. Maybe I'll pretend that :edge: has been posting. Nope, that's been done before... Bellydancers? Oooh :drool: A bellydancing contest would be wonderful!

But only guys can compete, just like the Full Monty! The goal is attract women, not men so I'll guess we'll just have to learn to shake our stuff. :lmao:

That's a great idea Tim! You could have U2 karaoke, a bellydancing contest, and drunken U2 trivia. :wink:

angel_of_L.A. said:

That's a great idea Tim! You could have U2 karaoke, a bellydancing contest, and drunken U2 trivia. :wink:

I think we have a Karaoke machine over there ** Points to a spot by the DJ booth **

Bellydancing :drool: would be great, but I'll admit that I'd rather see each of your bellies than mine :sexywink:

:hmm: drunken U2 trivia :hmm: I'll have to come up with 10 questions, and give away free drinks to the winner.

:scratch: What do I know, that the average U2 fan doesn't?

:laugh: Like any of you are "average" U2 fans :laugh:

starsforu2 said:

:hmm: drunken U2 trivia :hmm: I'll have to come up with 10 questions, and give away free drinks to the winner.

:scratch: What do I know, that the average U2 fan doesn't?

:laugh: Like any of you are "average" U2 fans :laugh:

You could make people take a drink for every answer the person answering the question gets right, and two drinks for every answer they get wrong. Eventually *everybody* will be drunk....and that's when it's useful to have a digital camera ready! :sexywink:

:lol: average u2 fan
youre definitely not talking about pleba:sexywink:

*jumps on bar, shakes her hips to fast cars and takes a sliding finish on her knees*:dance:

now thats what I call bellydancing! I still think I should be the next mysterious ways dancer. although the whole resisting bono thing would have to go..
i mean come on, how could I resist THAT?

u2bonogirl said:
:lol: average u2 fan
youre definitely not talking about pleba:sexywink:

*jumps on bar, shakes her hips to fast cars and takes a sliding finish on her knees*:dance:

now thats what I call bellydancing! I still think I should be the next mysterious ways dancer. although the whole resisting bono thing would have to go..
i mean come on, how could I resist THAT?

:heart: :rolleyes: She moves in Mysterious Ways! :hyper: :faint:

I too have a weakness for belly dancers... :huh: :drool: :bow:

hi all - just wanted to pop in to see everyone -
wow drunken triva/karaoke/and belly dancing? another fun filled night:)
I took a belly dancing class in college to fullfill an elective - probably the most useful thing I did that semester

I'm actually quite interested in the drunken triva part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom