The Octagon Bar: With New Heart-Shaped Hot Tub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone get that girl a buttery nipple!

I've had too many Southern blues, but wow, do I feel like not QUITE as much of an ass!

:hyper:

starsforu2 said:

How about we start you with one at a time. :wink: It's more fun when you avoid the IV. :laugh:

** Delivers first Southern Blue by mixing up 1/2 oz Southern Comfort & 1/2 oz Blueberry schnapps over ice and strains it back into a shot **

Here you go! Tell the bartender what's troubling you. :yes:

watch yourself, mister. i'm in the house now! :sexywink:

well hello all you bar flies
he he
fly.....
:reject: got bono on the brain.
anyway, just saying hi from hawaii:wave: hi
Im having a blast doing absolutely nothing and looking more and more like a friggin candy cane every day:|
my post count on here has rapidly declined since i left home. Im gonna have to do something about that when I get back. my average was pretty high for a while there:wink:

see you all sometime. Im gonna go read a book in the dark and get bit by mosquitoes.
by the way, there were buttery nipples at a restaurant i ate at today:wink:

** Comes out from behind the bar cell phone in hand **

Sorry folks :reject: I left a bunch of thirsty folks out here last night. Let's see... There was a Southern Blue, a Jack & Coke and a buttery nipple? Of all the times for me to hide under the bar with my cell phone. :no:

Then again, I think I remember a story I heard last night about a slippery nipple that ran out of it's bikini :ohmy: better not go there, I might get smacked!

Hey Dave! I was just trying to satisfy Pax's thirst! :wink: Had I not become distracted by a beauty on the phone, I would have also served up Pop Angel & Khanada. Hello KhanadaRhodes! :wave: I don't think we've met. I'm Tim. :D

:madspit: I missed Tara :sad: Come back to a more reasonable time zone! (like EST :sexywink:)

** Looks at watch and scoots out of the bar for a few hours **

Got to go do some work now! :wave:

:eyebrow: whats this i hear about a nipple and a bikini

you wouldnt be telling my secrets would you tim?:wink:

Well I think Ive already overdone my sun quota for the day. half an hour and Im cooked through. :cute: me and bono should go tanning together, I think we would have the same bake time:lol:

u2bonogirl said:
:eyebrow: whats this i hear about a nipple and a bikini

you wouldnt be telling my secrets would you tim?:wink:

Well I think Ive already overdone my sun quota for the day. half an hour and Im cooked through. :cute: me and bono should go tanning together, I think we would have the same bake time:lol:

What, you have a guilty conscience? Maybe I wasn't talking about you. :wink: What's really funny is that they were asking for a buttery nipple and I kept thinking slippery nipple. :reject: I guess I know where my mind goes :ohmy: :combust:

BTW, candy canes taste great when you lick on them all day long, or suck on them. :yes: Perfect time of year for a candy cane. Maybe I should ask Santa for one :cute:

nurse chrissi said:
Congrats Tara:applaud:
both you and tim now have me wanting a friggin candy cane - I hope you are happy:wink:
*snaps her fingers and three candy canes appear out of the sky*

one for each of us:D

hey chrissi, Tim has a craving for a candy striper. i think youre the closest thing to that right now:wink:

u2bonogirl said:

*snaps her fingers and three candy canes appear out of the sky*

one for each of us:D

hey chrissi, Tim has a craving for a candy striper. i think youre the closest thing to that right now:wink:

Thanks! It's not exactly what I wanted, but close enough. :rolleyes: :wink:

:wave: It's Friday and time to roll with the slow traffic home :sad:

See you all later! Nice to see you Chrissi, it's been several weeks since you've visited the Octagon, I think :scratch: Not that I've been keeping track. I've been gone too :lol: Talk to you later Tara! :)

** Walks in, heads to the bar and starts beating the dust bunnies that have been perched on the bar for the past 24 hours **

Wow, this place is a ghost town! Everyone must be out Christmas shopping. I think I'm going to do mine on-line. I already went to Borders and struck out. Let me see what I can order up for the Holidays...

** Reaches under the bar and pulls out the lap top with wireless connection and puts it on the coffee table **

I don't dare rest this on MY lap! I hear it can alter things down there. :uhoh:

** Goes to work on finding things for the nieces and nephews **

I just got home from the real bar (2 real bars, actually) and Perkins, where I had a muffin and some coffee.

I wish there were some folks around. :(

one folk in particular

Hello, hello

Anybody home????????

Oh well, will just have to pour myself a batch of B52's and waffle on to myself again......

<<<< Heart shaped hot tub.... soaking wet towels...... water all over the floor...... >>>>>> Some of us have been having fun!

Well, I've drunk enough for one night. :wave:

Will drift off into the ether and maybe one day, in another time zone..... :laugh:

If not, will put a lock on the hot tub and watch them "squeal" Muhahaha:mac:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom