The Octagon Bar: With New Heart-Shaped Hot Tub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
Is Digsy still MIA?! :sad:

you mean me??!!

nah, i'm here, i just been on a "sick leave" for a bit.
been about once or twice for a little bit at a time but mainly just to watch and cath up.
I'm touched you noticed though :cute:

talking of electronically inadequate people - took 10 minutes to explain to my mother over the phone today how to unplug the ONE chord from the playstation and put the ONE chord for TV back in.
terribly hard i'm sure you can imagine

so how we all doing - was christmas everything it should have been?

Last edited:
9 minutes after you lot and the last post i arrived.
9 minutes thats all and everybody's gone already :sad:

i thought i was on good time there, oh well, i'll just hang about and go surf PLEBA while i wait for anyone to arrive...

oh pooey
nobody here :sad:

i'm gonna go to bed now - i'm all PLEBA surfed out and my necks starting to hurt.
yes yes, i know i'm being miserable and self pityful :lol:

hope you're all good - have a drink for me when you come back in later...

di

Hi Digsy! Hi everybody else :)

I've just got back from a drinking session in Sutton! :D

I got to speak to my (younger) brothers girlfriend properly for the first time tonight and get to know her a bit better :)

Looks like I'm going to be busy for the next week or so while I'm here at my parents place...

I'm going out for New Years Eve, then my brother's girlfriends friends' birthday celebrations are on the 2nd; I've been cottoned into going salsa dancing at the bar I've just been in on the 4th Jan, and then my birthday is on the 6th, for which we'll be celebrating on the 7th! :up: :drunk:

We were playing drinking games tonight so I'm a bit razzled. Sadly I'm not going to order anything from the bar now as I need to get some beauty sleep! :lol: ;)

Disgy, I hope your neck is feeling better? :) Tim. I hope your hand is healing up? :)

Goodnight and god bless to everyone else. Hope you are having the best Xmas and here's wishing a happy new year to you all! :hug:

Alan

Hello Fellow Octagonians!!! Have I got a deal for you! :yes:

I've heard the rumors about people getting screwed by Fanfire and I've screwed them back. Yes I have!
First they screwed me by shipping only one Calendar when I ordered two, and then they sent me two Calendar's to make up for the one that I paid for and didn't get. So, I'm screwing them by not shipping it back. :yes:
So, here is the deal. Who needs a free calendar here in the Octagon? Only regular Octagonians will be considered. If you haven't ordered a drink before, you can't have it. :madspit:
Let me know, and then give me your address if I don't have it already. Hey Starsgoblue do you need one? I haven't blessed you with my U2 overflow yet. I know that Tara has one, because I'm holding it! :angel: But there must be someone here who needs it.
Let me know.

** Finishes beer and hope that someone still needs it **

Hey Alan :wave: Happy Birthday if we don't see you!

Last edited:
hey guys! didnt think I would be joining for the evening because all the computers in the house (3) crashed. I reinstalled the harddrive in the shittiest one and lost all the info. thats two for three harddrives that have been lost. oh yeah. :madspit:
lets see how long this one lasts before I get the blue screen of death
hey digsy!:wave: how are you doing?
and what is with our parents not knowing how to operate the smallest of technology

Post #999. Heh heh. It's getting close... The winner of the Calendar giveaway is Paxetaurora! Her constant trolling and postwhoring and lack of general life gave her the ability to sweep in and take this before the rest of you chumps could blink. :wink:

** Drinks drink Infinity - 1 **

Thanks Pax! That hit's the spot! :yum: They need a yum emoticon. Oh well, my next post will be 1000. I know it's not as profilic as some, but it's significant. :yes:
I would say that over 900 have been in this bar... speaking of which. The bar itself started on December 1st, we need to close it before New Year's. We can't be starting a new year in an old stinky cobwebby bar :no: We have to get mass people's in here to liven up the joint. Maybe I should befriend more men? :scratch: Nah, that would mean I would have to be nice to them. Hey, how come you gals don't flirt with the guys enough to keep them here? Are they getting their flirt on somewhere else? Is there a Pleba for the guys? :shifty: :eyebrow: :shrug:

Last edited:
:lol: pleba for guys
what would that be? a shrine to the women of U2?
we have one to ali in pleba:wink: but it has bono woven into the works so I dont think that really counts.
my eyesight is getting worse, I couldnt read half the text on the computer before I put on my glasses.

tim, 1000 posts is excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom