The Octagon Bar: With New Heart-Shaped Hot Tub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget lover, friend, confidant, spades partner, accountant, computer nerd... wait those are some of my qualities! :reject:

*** Skulks off to return to plumbing ***

Tim you are a beautiful person inside and outside--now the plumbing, well everyone needs a flaw. Otherwise, they're not that interesting. I am glad to hear that you got the water working though that's an achievement! Also, make sure you put some bactine on that cut! You don't want it to get infected (gosh do I sound like a mom or what?).

digsy said:
hey all

just popped in to say hi - nobody is here though so i'll just leave a note..
"HI"

i cant stay about - this is your cue to all feel sorry for me - i apparently have sprained my neck (how?!?) so i can't move my head too well and sitting at the computer is absolutely killing me right now!

Oh digsy, I'm sorry to hear about your neck. :sad: I'll heat up a gel pad for you to place around your neck. The heat will make it better. In the meantime, I'll go make some camomille tea with a dash of honey for all my friends who are hurting.

:hug:

**Runs into The Octagon**

Weeeheee... :hyper: ...got 5 minutes and I thought I'd spend them here! :D

So, how is everyone?! :wave:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Hmmmmm....syrup!

Why were you in Hawaii? My bestfriend Marc was studying abroad at the University of Hawaii in Manoa this fall. He'll be here soon! I can't wait to see him.

I've never been to Hawaii what's it like? I read that you hurt your toe. Is it better?
I was on vacation in hawaii! with my parents:eyebrow:
fun stuff right there.
my toe is doing better, thanks:wink: I havent done anything violent like kickboxing in a day so its healing nicely.
I hurt my toe in the ocean in hawaii and its still freaking out.
kinda hurts to walk but it makes me swagger:lol:
I probably broke the darn thing but what can you do?

by the way, Tim you poor thing with the plumbing:(
I remember when I was remodeling a house and I was really mad at my boss one day. I called him a dick head and told him to F off so he put me in charge of busting up a shitter pipe in the basement:madspit: he handed me a sledge hammer and said "have fun, Im taking nicole for coffee"
nicole was a beeyatch that stole my job from me at the coffee shop I worked at.
so I demolished the damn pipe. and a few flourescent lights too:D

I ended up getting shards of glass stuck in my cheek which pissed me off even more than I already was. The next day he put me in charge of lugging 200 pound pieces of a boiler up steep basement stairs:madspit:

Did i mention im going back to work for him in the new year?:scratch:

u2bonogirl said:
by the way, Tim you poor thing with the plumbing
I remember when I was remodeling a house and I was really mad at my boss one day. I called him a dick head and told him to F off so he put me in charge of busting up a shitter pipe in the basement he handed me a sledge hammer and said "have fun, Im taking nicole for coffee"
nicole was a beeyatch that stole my job from me at the coffee shop I worked at.
so I demolished the damn pipe. and a few flourescent lights too:D

I ended up getting shards of glass stuck in my cheek which pissed me off even more than I already was. The next day he put me in charge of lugging 200 pound pieces of a boiler up steep basement stairs

Did i mention im going back to work for him in the new year?

:rolleyes: Tara Tara Tara , bet you could've helped me out with my plumbing :yes:

:macdevil: Just had a wicked thought....
:angel: Let it go, let it go...

Hey Merc! :hug: and Angel :hug: I love how everyone thinks I'm so wonderful here! Fools! :wink:

starsforu2 said:

I love how everyone thinks I'm so wonderful here! Fools! :wink:

You're an :angel: in :macdevil: shoes!

I knew I liked you for a reason. :wink:

Tara I'm sorry to hear your boss is a jack ass! As for that toe, you should get that looked at just in case it might be broken.

Last edited:
I would love to help you with your plumbing tim!:mac:

I would volunteer to not think youre wonderful just to make a change in the pattern of tim-notized women:D
Timmy:laugh:
My grandpa asked me yesterday if I got my iPod yet:lol:
I dont think he even knows what it is. hes so cute.
ryans grandma cracked me up the other day. she was sitting next to me, and shes in her late 80's. shes going on about u2 and bono this, edge that. and they havent been on tour in a while but bono is out and in the public. all this stuff. I was just sitting there like:ohmy: youre old! how do you know all that?
then ace ventura came on the TV and she said oh its jim carrey! I love his movies!
what a cool grandma

u2bonogirl said:
I would love to help you with your plumbing tim!:mac:

I would volunteer to not think youre wonderful just to make a change in the pattern of tim-notized women
Timmy
My grandpa asked me yesterday if I got my iPod yet:lol:
I dont think he even knows what it is. hes so cute.
ryans grandma cracked me up the other day. she was sitting next to me, and shes in her late 80's. shes going on about u2 and bono this, edge that. and they havent been on tour in a while but bono is out and in the public. all this stuff. I was just sitting there like:ohmy: youre old! how do you know all that?
then ace ventura came on the TV and she said oh its jim carrey! I love his movies!
what a cool grandma

One dissenting voice. :scratch: My tim-notization must not be working on this one. :madspit: What's wrong with you? :banghead: Did you hit your head or something? :wink:

Angel, yeah, sometimes my shoes take me to places I've never seen. I once saw the following tagline on a personal ad "Angel in Hooker boots" :laugh: I guess that's what Bono was thinking about :lmao:

starsforu2 said:

I once saw the following tagline on a personal ad "Angel in Hooker boots" :laugh: I guess that's what Bono was thinking about :lmao:

I will neither confirm nor deny having any actual similarities if any to that personal ad or of ever partaking in any recreational proclivities that may or may not involve me in activites that may or may not resemble those implied by that statement. :angel: :macdevil: :angel:

I will state for the record though that I did outrun the cops once while wearing heels after being told that I may be cited for indecent exposure. :censored:

No further comment.

:dance:

bono sucks!

okay, that was like heresy
I just went against my bonotheism

maybe I need a different way to be an outlaw:scratch:

Im such a softy its not even funny. I spent three hours yesterday at my grandparents setting up a christmas tree and putting up decorations. then cleaning the living room.
:rolleyes:
but really. Im not that nice of a person

angel_of_L.A. said:

I will neither confirm nor deny having any actual similarities if any to that personal ad or of ever partaking in any recreational proclivities that may or may not involve me in activites that may or may not resemble those implied by that statement. :angel: :macdevil: :angel:

I will state for the record though that I did outrun the cops once while wearing heels after being told that I may be cited for indecent exposure. :censored:

No further comment.

THAT is awesome
I outrun the cops once when I was barefoot and high...does that count? :eyebrow:

angel_of_L.A. said:

No further comment.

Moon, Sunshine or Flash? :eyebrow:

And Tara... we're all wonderful in here, I read your words and they say so :lmao: Everything is true on the internet!

Im about to run out of time on the internet. damn library and their time limits.
I have to go to my grandparents and help them clean the rest of the house so my family can come over on christmas:lol:

gee the house looks nice grandma, you must have gone to a lot of trouble to get it looking like this:rolleyes:

I wont be back later. I have a womens party at my church to go to tonight!
:wave:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Completely topless...and alcohol may have been involved!

My bestfriend and I had a habit of stripping while driving.... :silent:

:laugh: :lmao: And seeing your picture that must have been quite an eyefull! :faint: :shifty: Sorry, I'm a guy and too often notice those sort of things :reject:

From the sound of it, riding with you might be more hazardous then riding with Bono! At least for me. :combust:

starsforu2 said:

:laugh: :lmao: And seeing your picture that must have been quite an eyefull! :faint: :shifty: Sorry, I'm a guy and too often notice those sort of things :reject:

From the sound of it, riding with you might be more hazardous then riding with Bono! At least for me. :combust:

:laugh:

I was 16, outrageous ideas seem like a brilliant thing to do when you're young and spontaneous. Listen to me...I sound like an old lady and I'm only 23!

I don't do that anymore which is probably a good thing for all parties involved! Now I'm just a speed demon, which means that now I'm reckless with clothes on.

angel_of_L.A. said:

:laugh:

I was 16, outrageous ideas seem like a brilliant thing to do when you're young and spontaneous. Listen to me...I sound like an old lady and I'm only 23!

I don't do that anymore which is probably a good thing for all parties involved! Now I'm just a speed demon, which means that now I'm reckless with clothes on.

Reckless with clothes on :hmm: Almost seems like an oxymoron. I love to speed too, also with my clothes on. On my way to work today I had a hard time keeping it under 75 (on a 55!) Traffic was flowing quickly but I was beating too many people. I get impatient with all this traffic so I'm getting bolder and bolder when I pass people. I've got my first 2 speeding tickets this past year. One in NY, one in MD. None yet in VA (crosses fingers).
Well, I'm going to do some work now. :reject: Talk to you later! :wave: Thanks for the visuals! although I'm feeling dirty now that I know you were 16 at the time :laugh:

starsforu2 said:

Reckless with clothes on :hmm: Almost seems like an oxymoron. I love to speed too, also with my clothes on. On my way to work today I had a hard time keeping it under 75 (on a 55!) Traffic was flowing quickly but I was beating too many people. I get impatient with all this traffic so I'm getting bolder and bolder when I pass people. I've got my first 2 speeding tickets this past year. One in NY, one in MD. None yet in VA (crosses fingers).
Well, I'm going to do some work now. :reject: Talk to you later! :wave: Thanks for the visuals! although I'm feeling dirty now that I know you were 16 at the time :laugh:

I haven't gotten a speeding ticket so far (crosses fingers), I want to keep it that way! I gotta get some work done too that way I won't be haunted over the holiday season.

Don't feel *too* bad about the visuals, I don't.

Talk to you later Timmy! :wave:

Hello, Hello:wave

<<<Slumps down in seat and wonders if anyone is around...>>>

Hey Timbo, read your disseration regarding the plumbing and had a big laugh when I imagined you under the sink with two "wenches" rather than wrenches.... :laugh:

<< Wonders over to the bar and pulls a nice long cold beer, that will really hit the spot .... wanders back to couch and puts feet up on coffee table to wait .....>>

Tania said:
Hello, Hello:wave

<<<Slumps down in seat and wonders if anyone is around...>>>

Hey Timbo, read your disseration regarding the plumbing and had a big laugh when I imagined you under the sink with two "wenches" rather than wrenches.... :laugh:

<< Wonders over to the bar and pulls a nice long cold beer, that will really hit the spot .... wanders back to couch and puts feet up on coffee table to wait .....>>

Hello, my beloved Tania! :hug:

At home, I'm under the sink with two "wrenches" :up:

Here, I'm usually under the bar with two "wenches" :drunk:

It's a wonderful bar, what can I say, male / female ratio is very much in my favor. f:censored:k Yeah!

Still, it would be nice if more men came in to talk to the ladies. Then again if you're creative, you just bring :bono: in and splash in the hot tub :rolleyes: :wink:

I guess you could say that there are always 5 guys here. The band and the bartender :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom